I am itching to buy a new seat.

libranbutterfly

But of course I have no money. Just figured I'd start a what would you buy if you could thread.

Lexi keeps falling asleep on her booster, and has also finally begun buckling herself in a five point. She is back in the radian for now, but is over the top harness level. I would love to buy her a livia frontier for in my van (they rarelty ride anywhere else)

Kamille is having a hard time sitting still in her seat, so i want to get her a more supportive seat.

And i am excited to get rayne a convertible seat, not sure what I'll get yet though

Sent from my VS920 4G using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
You could move Rayne to the Radian and save for a FR85 for Lexi that can be passed down to Rayne eventually. :)

I have the itch for a FR85 and a ProBooster. I also lack the funds. LOL.

BabyKaykes

There's lots I want yo play with right now, but I don't think there's anything I just feel the NEED to own right now. We're hoping to do quite a bit of travel next year though, so I know there's an infant seat in my future. Most likely the OnBoard Air. I wish it came in more fun colors.

A new cover can revitalize your love for a seat, too! And its cheaper!

Dmcj13

I want new seats for the van, not because I need them, but be cause we have nice new seats in the car and looking at the seats in the van makes me sad :eek:
If I could get anything I would get two frontiers and I dont even know what for the baby, maybe a CA, but I might just try to find new covers

jennlana

I just got the Livia Frontier85 for my oldest, I'd love a matching one for the younger one, but she still fits in the Nautilus and the Boulevard.

abbi_n_nadia

Me! I want to get a new seat for one or two of my girls but don't really have the money. I just shuffled seats around and it should work great but so far the baby is just screaming in the MA70. :( she's never cried in the car. So she might go back to the chaperone. She still fits in it, I just thought she'd be more comfy in the MA but apparently not. And dd2 is in the TF for now but i need to weigh her still and see how close she's getting to 35lbs. She was really running out of legroom in the Ma70 but it didn't seem to bother her much. I may just put everybody back where they were but that's so boring! Lol

And I have all cowmoo in my car (until recently with the TF in there and its bugging me that it dosnt match) but I'm starting to get the itch to switch to all pink!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'll be getting a CCO for Katie Sue... But not for a few months yet! I'm not sure if Maggie will still fit the Foonf when it comes available or not; if so, she'll get one, but if not, I'll have to wait for my Foonf until Katie Sue outgrows the CCO. Sigh. (Although if I'M choosing I can buy a Paul Frank one since Maggie objects to a seat with EYES. :rolleyes: )

I'd love to buy new seats just to play with but I really can't justify them QUITE yet! LOL.

cookie123

I think I'm going to get the Pro ride to use for Matt for awhile. The best deal I can find is 179.99 at Albee. I'll probably regret it but I can't find anything else that he could grow a bit in AND see out the window.

Why am I the only one who has mentioned this issue, anyway?

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
I really want the Cybex booster that was listed in swap, but dh lost his job today and since I don't NEED it :( It's exactly what I want though, blue and latchable...

And I want to get a prosport for my youngest as he is about to outgrow the RA50 but it is going to have to wait now.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
CONGRATULATIONS ON HAVING ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!!

If I had the money (I don't) I'd get 2 OOBRs... I still lust for them that much.

Thank you! And, um, watch for deals! Apparently sometimes they pop up at Target on clearance, or Goodwill from Target, as in-store unused returns (tags and wrapping and all.) That's where I hear of the best deals... :whistle:

KQ, congrats on your baby girl! I hadn't heard the news!
Thank you!
Me either! All of my dreams of you having a boy were wrong. LOL. You knew you'd have five girls. :love::love::love::love::love:

Hee hee, didn't I though? Thanks!

libranbutterfly

Kac said:
You could move Rayne to the Radian and save for a FR85 for Lexi that can be passed down to Rayne eventually. :)

I have the itch for a FR85 and a ProBooster. I also lack the funds. LOL.

lol. I would love to get a FR85, maybe in the fall. Right now I have a big list of stuff I still need to buy.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Car-Seat.Org

Me either! All of my dreams of you having a boy were wrong. LOL. You knew you'd have five girls. :love::love::love::love::love:
more congrats! So what color CCO are you going to get?

Edited to add - I'm vicariously car seat shopping through your posts - with one kid 5-stepped and the other eagerly awaiting a growth spurt (and in the meantime coping with the reality of getting hand-me-down jeans from her 4-minutes-older-and-4-inches-taller twin sister), I think my car-seat buying days will be on hold until I have grandkids LOL.

But if I had the funds, I'd buy whatever was the closest equivalent to DD2's beloved but expired Sapphire original Parkway

BritMum-in-US

ketchupqueen said:
I'll be getting a CCO for Katie Sue

Congrats KQ!! Another sweet girl! I'm praying that you have an awesome VBAC :D

I'm looking ahead to next year and thinking about another Frontier. I'll be selling my CCO at some point so that will help with funds.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm getting a Cherry Pie CCO, of course. :D

If Maggie fits the Foonf when it's available, more pink, sigh. Snowberry. But if I get to choose??? For sure one of the PF covers but I don't know which one yet! Decisions, decisions...

newyorkDOC

This is for next year (or whenever DS approaches his bucket limits) and we're in Europe so I think I'll be getting a cybex booster with ISOFIX for DD and moving him to the TWE. If DD is not yet 15kg or wants to stay RF in her TWE (she'll be at least 4.5 by then) then I'm thinking about the new axxkid.

For our US seats that get left at my parents' house, DS will get a MR65 and I'm undecided on the booster for DD. Her Avenue will expire in September 2013 so she will definitely get a new seat there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC