Britax Frontier 85 Question

TyAndCheyMommy

I have multiple children in the Frontier 85. Only one who has now reached the top harness height. I uninstalled the seat only to discover I believe I missed a very top harness height.
So, I need to know if it can really be used or not- as it actually seems an odd fit :err:
On the back side where you select the harness height, can you use the very very top slot? Like with the harness adjuster all the way up? Is that really a slot or am I hoping. :confused:

ADS

TyAndCheyMommy

I just had to make sure- as the slot is just so much different than the lower ones.

How does it turn into a booster? Does it go any higher as a booster?

BeautifulChaos

I just had to make sure- as the slot is just so much different than the lower ones.

How does it turn into a booster? Does it go any higher as a booster?

It does go higher as a booster. You have to remove the harness, switch the recline block to the back of the seat, and remove the screw in the back of the headrest. Once you do that it releases the handle/button thing on the headrest to pull it up higher in booster mode.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC