ETA on Size 4 Me 70?

MyTwoSons

I am stalking the internet like a crazy woman! :p Any idea when someone will have their hands on one of these?

Also, is this like the Foonf, in that it will take awhile for all the pre-orders to be filled before anyone else can order and receive one, or is there more availability?

ADS

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I'm waiting with baited breath, too. This is on my short list but I need to see it!

It should start showing up online in the next couple of weeks, although Target Baby says July 1 for Target.com.

I highly doubt it'll be a Foonf situation; Graco makes great seats but they're not cult-followed like the Foonf.

MyTwoSons

BabyViva is saying ships in 2-4 weeks. http://www.babyviva.com/product/car...gle&utm_medium=datafeed&utm_term=999513-15318 I'm also anxiously awaiting it's arrival and reviews.

Yes, I want to see reviews and pics of someone who gets one. I'm hesitant to order online as I think my DH would have a revolt if I do that with a carseat one more time without being absolutely sure I'm going to keep it! He's being pretty patient all things considered, but thinks I'm crazy and should have already made up my mind by now. :rolleyes:

I'm anxious to be able to see it in a store, or see pics and reviews from someone on here!

HaileysMommy

Now who plans on buying this thing when it comes out??? I don't know if I want this or the CA so someone needs to let me know how this one puzzles :)

Brycen'sMommy

I plan on buying one as soon as I can get my hands on one. :)

Kids n cribs said on Facebook that it should be shipping on May 15. Graco's Facebook said that it had started shipping out last week so it should be any day. I plan on going to BBB later this week to see if they have them yet.

Last edited:

MyTwoSons

I plan on buying one as soon as I can get my hands on one. :)

Kids n cribs said on Facebook that it should be shipping on May 15. Graco's facebook said that it had started shipping out last week so it should be any day. I plan on going to BBB later this week to see if they have them yet.

Yay! If you get one before I can see one in person, I will be very anxious for your review because I know you can compare it to the Pria. :D These are the two seats I am choosing between!

java

Oh someone is going to have to go to bbb for me and do a quick review once they are there! BBB doesn't exist in my state.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
It's supposed to be 18/18.25 I think, from the blog... So almost as tall as the GN!

I think BBB will get a phone call from me tomorrow... It's not far but a bit too far for casual stopping by. Tomorrow morning is dedicated to various CPS stuff anyways, lol.

Eta: also, kids n cribs has said two weeks for a couple of weeks! They are no help lol

Last edited:

Brycen'sMommy

I went to BBB today. They didn't have it and when I asked an employee about it she had no idea what I was talking about. She told me they don't sell Graco convertibles in store, only online, so they wouldn't be getting it. She said this as we were standing in front of the Smart Seat. :rolleyes: So I guess I just have to keep stalking them until it shows up.

MyTwoSons

I went to BBB today. They didn't have it and when I asked an employee about it she had no idea what I was talking about. She told me they don't sell Graco convertibles in store, only online, so they wouldn't be getting it. She said this as we were standing in front of the Smart Seat. :rolleyes: So I guess I just have to keep stalking them until it shows up.

I just recently saw (?maybe on Graco FB) that BBB is suppose to have them the end of the month or early June. I am hoping for earlier than that! I sent BBB an email, but have yet to hear anything back.

As for the store employee, I think I would have had a hard time not pointing out the irony of her statement while standing in front of the Smart Seat :whistle:

Jessimamma

Now who plans on buying this thing when it comes out??? I don't know if I want this or the CA so someone needs to let me know how this one puzzles :)

I'll be buying one ASAP =]
Graco is refunding my Myride since I've had so many issues out of it & I'm gonna get this one to test out!!! I cannot wait! Just wish there were more patterns to chose from.

samantha.jo88

I ordered mine through Kids n Cribs on the 16th. I just received my shipping confirmation email with tracking number from them last night!! I'm still waiting on the UPS tracking email but I am expecting delivery by the end of the week!!! I won't have usage reviews for a few weeks though, as baby isn't due for 4 more weeks!!! :)

whiteyacht

I ordered mine through Kids n Cribs on the 16th. I just received my shipping confirmation email with tracking number from them last night!! I'm still waiting on the UPS tracking email but I am expecting delivery by the end of the week!!! I won't have usage reviews for a few weeks though, as baby isn't due for 4 more weeks!!! :)

Still plenty of time for me to decide. :D Looking forward to hearing how it fits a newbie.

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor

But you have plenty of time for measurements :love:

samantha.jo88

Estimated arrival according to tracking is Thursday!!! :D
I'm sure I will have it installed by Friday evening ((im letting DD use baby's stuff with dolls prior to baby arrival to avoid jealousy n such!!)) So I will have pictures (with a baby doll) soon!!!! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC