Question Who would you put in the TF?

abbi_n_nadia

I want to move our 3.5 month old dd out of the chaperone because it installs really reclined in my car (really flat seats) and she wants to be more upright now. So I've been trying to figure out who to put where...

Dd1 is 5 1/2 around 45lbs, need to measure
Dd2 is 2 1/2 need to weigh and measure
Dd3 is 3 1/2 months 13-14 ish lbs, great head control

We have...
FR85
MA70
TF
Chaperone
And may get a new seat soon

For now dd3 is still in the chaperone

Whoops accidentally posted before I was ready. Anyways who would you put in the TF, dd2 or dd3? It's just a regular TF. I need to check dd2's weight of course but I think she has a ways to go before she hits 35lbs.

ADS

abbi_n_nadia

Yes I tried her in it a few weeks ago and she seems to fit pretty good in it. I have pics but can't get them to upload at the moment. I'll try PB.

abbi_n_nadia

Ok here's dd3 in the MA70, I think this was actually about a month ago so she's bigger now... It was just sitting on the ground.
11d525dd.jpg

Straps were below her shoulders. I should of moved the pads out of the way so you could tell easier.
8cb84678.jpg

babyherder

I'd try dd3 in both. If both fit her well I'd give dd2 the choice. If only 1 seat fits dd3 well then dd2 gets whatever seat is left.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC