For Sale Britax Hippo Car Seat

TyAndCheyMommy

Bought brand new in October 2011. Used for 9 weeks. Like brand new condition. Rear faces to 35lbs forward faces to 65lbs.
Would like $80ppd
ea7b6a1e.jpg

ADS

NannyMom

lovemybabies924 said:
Is this for the casts?

It's for spica casts, hip casts. The sides where a child's legs hang over are lower to allow for the legs to remain spread out, and it comes with a special cushion that can go behind the child's butt because they likely can not bend to sit properly

R

Remama

Old thread, but figured it's worth a shot!

If you know of anyone who has a used Britax Hippo, my patient's parents would like to purchase it. My patient has dwarfism and metatropic dysplasia. She is almost three years old but not walking nor sitting without support. Her spine is abnormally curved three-dimensionally, so there is a hunch with a little twist to it. It is very uncomfortable for her to sit in many seats, including all carseats and high chairs except for the Britax Hippo.

Medicaid has provided one that she uses in her mom's car, but it is potentially dangerous to keep moving it inside for her to sit on it during the day when not out and about. This is not for temporary use -- this little girl needs this particular chair so that she isn't lying on her side so much of the day, which is ruining her spine all the more as she grows.

At any rate, my patient's mom would like to purchase another Hippo *not* at the full price of $500. If you know anyone who has a seat to sell, even if it is expired, please let me know! It will not be used in a vehicle, so it does not need to be crash worthy, just intact for this little one's anatomy. Thanks in advance!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC