News Buy buy baby!

ADS

christineka

Cool! I just did a seat check at our new store. They have a ton of cute infant seats! I was disappointed to see they only have 2 high back boosters (parkway sgl and graco turbo) and 3 backless (clek ozzi, harmony olympian, and turbo). I realize it's a baby store, but I really want to see some different booster seats and it would be nice if I could see them in person before buying.

aunt83me02

Senior Community Member
I've never been to a BBB. I hope the overall seat/stroller selection is different than BRU. Recaro/Clek/Diono/ & UppaBaby/Baby Jogger CS, etc.

christineka

I've never been to a BBB. I hope the overall seat/stroller selection is different than BRU. Recaro/Clek/Diono/ & UppaBaby/Baby Jogger CS, etc.

I have no idea about strollers- only that there were a lot of them. They had the orbit seat! There were chicco keyfits, the peg peregos, maxi cosi, both britax, and I think the onboard air infant seats. They came in all different colors!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Cool! I just did a seat check at our new store. They have a ton of cute infant seats! I was disappointed to see they only have 2 high back boosters (parkway sgl and graco turbo) and 3 backless (clek ozzi, harmony olympian, and turbo). I realize it's a baby store, but I really want to see some different booster seats and it would be nice if I could see them in person before buying.

Interesting. Ours carries the Parkway SG and SGL, Oobr, Monterey, Turbo (the nice one), and several others. Plus more backlesses. And a ton of convertibles (including Radians, Peg Perego, True Fit- almost everything I'd ever recommend except the Coccoro really!) and a bazillion infant seats in a gajillion colors.

Phineasmama

They have TONS of car seats and strollers- ones that BRU doesn't have.

Baby Jogger, Uppa Baby, Orbit, Clek, Recaro, Diono, Bumbleride, Bugaboo (they even have that Donkey double strolller)

It's really nice. They have nice diaper bags too like JuJuBe, and last time I went they had started carrying Bum Genius diapers.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I wish ours had the Donkey! It's only in some BBBs and the nearest one is 2 hours from me. *grumbles*

SignCuer

Phineasmama said:
They have TONS of car seats and strollers- ones that BRU doesn't have.

Baby Jogger, Uppa Baby, Orbit, Clek, Recaro, Diono, Bumbleride, Bugaboo (they even have that Donkey double strolller)

It's really nice. They have nice diaper bags too like JuJuBe, and last time I went they had started carrying Bum Genius diapers.

Ours is the same... I live about 10 mins from there. I go there almost 2 to 3 times a week lurking around the car seat section. Really I want a job there but I'm happy just to help out. When I stop there, the car seat workers (I know them all) ask me questions or if parents are there, they do let me give advice :) then I just give them my business card for car seat checks. Most of them come! I love their clearance section.. I got a Frontier85 for 160 ;) they do have radians in the clearance section which I'm keeping an eye on :D

Phineasmama

The donkey was allright but I don't think I would drop over a grand on it :rolleyes: It's like $1199 for just the frame/one seat and then the second seat kit is like $249 or something. I do like what they did with the expansion to make it a double though.

And they didn't have any car seats on clearance at mine, booo! They used to at the store in Augusta and it's awesome because they'll let you use those 20% off coupons they send in the mail even on clearance items! Not like BRU where they send you a 20% off one item coupon and in the fine print it excludes almost everything in the store. And only regular price items.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC