Easiest Installing Carseat

Diznyfanatic

My mom just bought a new car and instead of leaving the seat in all the time like she did in her minivan she wants to take it in and out. I'm not thrilled about it, but it's her car so instead I'm trying to find the easiest convertible carseat to install. I had purchased a Graco MyRide for her - but that's what we have and I don't like taking them in and out. She has a Chrysler 300. Any suggestions on the easiest seat to install....oh - LO is 18 months, about 24 pounds and 33 inches tall. I intend to keep her rear-facing until she is at least 2.
Thanks!

ADS

wnkw

Britax seats are super easy to install with latch. Not sure about the new generation with seatbelt installs, but our classic marathon was easy with belt or latch.

oddduck

I been playing around with a few Evenflo Symphony's with sure latch -- and I've found them very easy to install in the 3-4 vehicles I've tried them in.

squishles10

New gen britax is easy with a belt too. Wide open back, very clearly marked. The only hard part is getting it tight enough but every seat has that issue. I would def not want to install ANY seat often RF, and I feel like I'm getting pretty good at it.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I would try one of the Evenflo seats with SureLatch. The Momentum 65 DLX would probably work well for her. Be sure to test it out first. In cars where SureLatch works well, it really makes installing a breeze. It is practically self-tightening. You attach the LATCH connectors and then push on the seat and it tightens without having to pull or tug on anything.

HaileysMommy

You said she already has a MR right? I didn't find the install with it hard. Is there any reason she can't keep using it?

Ok I just read the op again. Will you be the one installing? If not then I'd let her see how she does with the MR. Otherwise I'd say a Britax also.

Malka

I have a Britax Roundabout that's a breeze to install. It has the click LATCH so once it's adjusted to the seat, it's very easy to unclick it to take it out, and then you just push it into the seat and reclick the LATCH in to reinstall.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC