Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

GaGa Deals Gripe - why even bother?

The item they have up right now is ONE Nuby sippy cup that normally retails for $2.57 on their site. First off, unless you are buying it along with something else that would get you over the minimum amount for free shipping, it wouldn't be worth it to buy if the minimum shipping cost is $6.95. No way I am paying $9.52 for ONE sippy cup that I swear I have bought at Wal-Mart for $1.xx! Even now, it has dropped down to .48 cents, but you'd still be paying over $7 by the time shipping costs are added! I hate when they put very inexpensive items on there which wouldn't be worth buying after adding in shipping. Most of the time you could buy it on Amazon for cheaper for free shipping (well, for me anyway, with Prime) or definitely in-store for cheaper, even after sales tax.

I wish they'd stick to the big stuff, like car seats, strollers, or other items that would actually be a deal!

Marsha, Zain & Nour's godmother/"Auntie Marsha" and Ethan, Katelyn, Owen & Chase's Nanny (G-ma) Marsha

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: GaGa Deals Gripe - why even bother?

well, if you are already buying other stuff, then it is, but otherwise, I totally agree.

Check out my new hair blog - Ruthie-dos

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

or how about the same set of take and toss sippies 3 times since yesterday afternoon?

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    or how about the same set of take and toss sippies 3 times since yesterday afternoon?
    You mean the ones that are on again, right now?

Marsha, Zain & Nour's godmother/"Auntie Marsha" and Ethan, Katelyn, Owen & Chase's Nanny (G-ma) Marsha