Would us use this?

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
It asks for a Username :confused:

Can you post the picture? To do that you right click on the picture, click properties and then copy the URL Address. Then come back here and click on the yellow icon with the mountain and sun on it (beside the work and paper clip) and paste the address there. That should make the picture show up in your post.

CRS

Senior Community Member
Just to make it easier.

61ae_1.JPG

66da_1.JPG

Would I use it? Probably not. Nothing wrong with a blanket IMO. It's hard to tell, but I can't tell whether or not it's very "compressible". And I can't tell whether or not maybe it would bunch up at the crotch strap?

Melizerd

Thanks! Yeah I was worried about the crotch strap being all bunched. I'm trying to talk a friend out of buying something just like it and I was looking for opinions.

Morganthe

It's a bunting bag in denim :p

I wouldn't use it for a carseat--- too bulky and those over the shoulder straps would possibly interfere with the harness fit. But it's good for strollers.

DD had a cute little polartech fleece bunting bag with the slit. Peter Rabbit & pink -- that her paternal grandmother had sent at her birth. :love: It also had a matching jacket with hood & sleeves that folded over her tiny hands.

She looked so cute in it. But even back then, there was no way ignorant ole me would use it for carseats. She was in a bag and it was very loose around her even when it properly fit in size and without the jacket. Just not safe with all that bulk. It was great for outings in her semi-bassinet style stroller, she'd stay nice and toasty.

I still have it packed away for memories :love:

Melizerd

yeah I think it's too bulky too but I'm having a hard time convincing anyone of that, not that I'm surprised.

Do you use the Fleece coats that were linked awhile back?

keri1292

Perhaps you could convince them by saying how it's a PITA! So, you're on your way to the grocery store and baby falls asleep in the bucket. Great, take her in the bucket to the store. Now how do you keep her from overheating??? Even if you just open the top by her chest, her whole body will be in the warm bunting. That said, we did use a Columbia fleece suit when we would be outside. I don't think it was too bulky, certainly less than that, but I wasn't as car safety obsessed then. Have you suggested the shower cap style cover? We used that with a blanket, hat and mittens and our babies were never cold.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC