s/o Let's see your rainbow or otherwise not matching seats!

christineka

I love color! I even decided on a house based on having different colored houses in the neighborhood.

Here's my latest and greatest setup. I love the colors. (Sorry I can't figure out how to resize in photobucket's new editor.)

carseatsmay7thfrcruz.jpg

carseatsmay7thrfradian.jpg

carseatsmay7ththirdrow.jpg

I believe only 2 of my 6 seats are now wearing their original covers.

ADS

HEVY

I thought the title was

"Let's see your rainbow or otherwise not matching socks!"

:scratcheshead:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I don't have pics and it's too dark to go take them... My currently-installed seats are an Akta/Graco Belogic in red/black, a Livia Frontier, and a Paul Frank Zoom Oobr, though.

Also... you would love my mom's house. It is bright, bright, BRIGHT green, with purple trim.

jacqui276

Mine don't match but aren't super fun. My infant seat is a Lamaze via in sticks n' stones pattern and I have a black and green Graco TB. Prior to replacing the seats a week and a half ago, we had a pink with butterflies Graco TB and a grey and blue patterned Cosco D22.

These are our current seats in my vehicle:
SIEV-GRAC-042759.jpg
pTRUCA1-11142031reg.jpg

arly1983

Ironically, 2 of these covers came from zactayaus. They don't make TB covers like this one anymore. The fabric is awesome!

IMAG0130.jpg

Last edited:

glockchick

The pink and red drives me nuts, but that's what the girls picked so I deal, other than that, it's not bad. I also have Cow covers for the BLVD and FR and when those are in it looks like it coordinates.

Onyx BLVD, Cardinal PW, Livia FR85, Cloudburst PW.
17f4ee85.jpg

Better shot of the 3rd row.
0a71a6eb.jpg

tam_shops

All this fun miss-match is making my OCD side twitch! LOL

I not only need my seats to match, but have the exact same pattern and have bought replacement covers (twice) to achieve that, but it's yet to happen, so I LOVE that others enjoy the variety that much more! LOL

tam

jess71903

Ambassador
My seats coordinate with each other, but not my interior. When I had a car with tan interior, I had an Imperial Graco Safeseat 1 and a Misty Morning True Fit, and a Metro Radian 80SL. Now that I have gray interior, I have a Butterfly or Cappuccino TFP (or a Blue Aurora, which does match) and an Envy ProSport, or a Huntington Regent.

twinsmom

These are the same seat, different colors, so they are harmonious together.:p The kids also ride in 2 Montereys - 1 purple and 1 grey. I don't have pictures of those, though.

_DSC6224-5.jpg

njkj

I don't have a pic but I have a cow BV70, a Bella Keyfit and a red Monterey in my backseat.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

lourdes

arly1983 said:
Ironically, 2 of these covers came from zactayaus. They don't make TB covers like this one anymore. The fabric is awesome!

Love that Clemson cover!

finn

These are the same seat, different colors, so they are harmonious together.:p The kids also ride in 2 Montereys - 1 purple and 1 grey. I don't have pictures of those, though.

_DSC6224-5.jpg

Do you like your Rodi's or your Montereys better? I love the look of the Rodi & constantly think I should get ds one, even though he currently has 3 boosters lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC