Looking for a tech in Regina

dragonfly8

For a good friend who is having a hard time with her TF. Her daughter has a G tube and the straps are digging into her tube site, causing pain (and major screaming).
She is looking for a tech that could take a look for her, and to possibly give her any recommendations as to what she can do to make her TF work better for her. Purchasing a new seat isn't really in the budget right now.

Her daughter is FF, 3 years old and approx 35lbs.

I'd love to help her, but I'm in Manitoba!

If you can, or know of anyone that could set something up with her, please let me know and I'll get you in touch........

Please and thank you!
;)

ADS

mommycat

Did you find anyone? If you have trouble finding someone local, maybe she would be able to share some pictures and talk with someone through email?

The Cdn tech listing has a link for a searchable database of techs in Saskatchewan, and turns up 16 techs for Regina:
http://www.sgi.sk.ca/online_services/locators/carseattech/index.html
Though of course I have no idea of how dedicated/knowledgable or even current any of these techs are. But they would likely be avaialble to meet in person, and then you/we could "fact-check" whatever suggestions they give her.

Chila88

I'm in Saskatoon, which is not much help, however of that listing of tech's in Regina that you linked above I have met Eva who works with SGI several times and wouldn't have any qualms recommending her. In fact, she was the SGI representative when I took my course, so she very well may even be an instructor. HTH

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC