when does the size4me70 come out?

java

I can't wait to see this seat! It comes out this week right? anyone know when for sure? And how long do you think it will take to show up in local stores? Anyone know who is supposed to be carrying it (walmart, target, bru, ect)?

ADS

Shaunam

Really, this week!? I do not need another seat. I do not need another seat. I do not need another seat.

java

I'm hoping it is fairly narrow and that it isn't huge front to back. It would be awesome if we can use at least a little of the headrest rfing.

java

oooo on babycenter someone got to see it a week ago...said it is narrower and looks like it will fit better front to back than a myride! I am so anxious about this seat!:D

Spam

pretty sure no lockoffs. I'm waiting it's arrival also, the myride isn't fitting and I'm debating on what to get :)

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I DO need another seat and am seriously considering this one. Do we know what stores will be carrying it?

java

Did anyone else hear about the 40" overall height limit for rf on this seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Ah did they actually do that?? DD is about 31 inches tall at 23 mths. I wonder how long it would take her to get to 40 inches??

gigi

Why do they use such stupid names? Hard to take it seriously with a name like that! But seems like a nice seat anyway, I suppose.

java

I don't mind the name too much...

size4me70 the 4 is the min weight and the 70 is the max.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC