Treasure hunt

ninejr

It is Treasure Hunt weekend in our town (people put out stuff they don't want and other people come and take it). So these are my "treasures" they are in order by expiration dates. The two all in one seats are not yet expired.
They will all be taken apart and trashed as unusable as I can make them.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Attachments

• image-542050476.jpg
    image-542050476.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 130
ADS

canadiangie

That is so awesome, and so scary, all at the same time! :eek:

And I can't imagine the mayhem on your streets! Last year our neighbours had an "open house everything must go we're moving to Australia" sale and advertised that everything would either be cheap or free. There were HOARDS of lunatics filing up and down our street. A total circus!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I would be taking the truck out and picking up seats all over! Glad you got them. :)

ninejr

canadiangie said:
And I can't imagine the mayhem on your streets! Last year our neighbours had an "open house everything must go we're moving to Australia" sale and advertised that everything would either be cheap or free. There were HOARDS of lunatics filing up and down our street. A total circus!
It is crazy, my friend says it is like vultures circling :) you have to be careful driving because when people see something they stop suddenly.

brooklynsmommy

We have this where my parents live and it's a whole week of crazy since each section of the city is picked up on a different day!

Ninetales

We have it too. Ours gets picked up all week but the pickers have been out from the first day, cruising.

Kat_Momof3

well, that evenflo express could be a fun toddler reading chair... lol... same with the century braverra (after they are cleaned, of course)

libranbutterfly

That sounds fun, great job clearing the streets. Wish they would do that in my town. instead I just get to remind the manager at goodwill that the seats aren't safe Egbert time I go in. wishing I could get a copy of the company policy I hear about other goodwill stores having about not accepting car seats.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Car-Seat.Org

mominabigtruck

That sounds fun, great job clearing the streets. Wish they would do that in my town. instead I just get to remind the manager at goodwill that the seats aren't safe Egbert time I go in. wishing I could get a copy of the company policy I hear about other goodwill stores having about not accepting car seats.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Car-Seat.Org

What or who is an Egbert?
Posted via Mobile Device

ninejr

Kat_Momof3 said:
well, that evenflo express could be a fun toddler reading chair... lol... same with the century braverra (after they are cleaned, of course)

B wanted to sit in all of them. DH was actually sitting on the Breverra once it was coverless.

Swmnmom

We had this in our town. And it is very dangerous to drive around during it. I picked up a couple shield seats and destroyed them and put them back out. I did find a antique rocking chair in excellent condition that we picked up during "junk days".

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC