Any CPST's near Epping, NH??

Hi, this is Jessica (crazycarseatjess)'s cousin (by marriage). My name is also Jessica and I am 13. Jess told me to go on here and gave me here user information so I could ask you guys a question.

I am doing a project on Child Safety and was wondering if there were any CPST's in the area of Epping, NH. If yall don't know where that is, its near Raymond/Exeter.

This project counts as a big part of my grade and I am going to be doing 1-2 minute long excerpts about child safety that will be either aired on TV (doubt it) or just to be presented at our school at the time we present. My teachers said that I don't need to be in the videos as long as I write the script and tell the people that are going to be in the videos what to say.

I was wondering if maybe one of you CPST's near the area would want to be a part of my project and possibly do the excerpt about Car Seat Safety and maybe the excerpt about Airplane/Traveling with car seats safety? Please let me know! You wouldn't have to come to my school, possibly we could plan a time over a weekend when we can record the video. I am still working on a script and what will be in the video (what you will have to do in the video) but for the Car Seat Safety excerpt you most likely will have to talk about why car seats expire, why its unsafe to buy a used car seat, why its important to read the owners manuals, how to properly buckle the child in the car seat (with possibly your own child being a model?), showing the tether points and anchors in your car, showing how to install a car seat/certain types of car seats etc. We will get more into that when we get in touch and I have a script!

Also, if you are not willing to be in the video, I still would need a CPST in the area that has some type of convertible car seat that I could install along with possibly a Graco Nautilus or a car seat that keeps children EHing. Maybe even a booster seat if you are willing to take pictures of your child in the booster showing a good fit vs. a poor fit and with the seatbelt etc.

I already have an infant car seat that I can use for my presentation (a non-expired one! Graco Snugride 22 with an ex. date of Dec 2015 I believe) but I don't have a convertible car seat, combination car seat or a booster.

Thank You so much in advanced. I will be on here for a few days checking in just in case anyone is near the area and would be willing to help. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

If you are either willing to lend me one of your carseats or a few of your car seats, or willing to take pictures/video of installation, buckling and poor vs good seatbelt fit, or willing to do all of it/some of it and be in the video, just let me know here.

In addition to letting me know here, it would be great if you could contact me by email. Please also email me at jessicagosselin@comcast.net if you are willing to do this project with me! I need someone, and fast! (I will be presenting this project in the first week of June and I go to DC for a school trip on May 23rd, so we lose 3 days of Project block to work on this, so we don't have that much time!)

Also, please let me know when you are available to do this. We could quite possibly meet up somewhere close or even at a Mcdonalds or some other place to do this. Just contact me if you are able to do this!

THANK YOU!

ADS

gsdguenter

Yup! I live 2 towns north :) I'll pm you!

ETA: wait . . . Is this for the seat belt challenge? I'm totally willing to help, but you need to know I teach at a rival high school who also has a team participating in Concord at the state competition so that might be weird.

gsdguenter said:
Yup! I live 2 towns north :) I'll pm you!

ETA: wait . . . Is this for the seat belt challenge? I'm totally willing to help, but you need to know I teach at a rival high school who also has a team participating in Concord at the state competition so that might be weird.

No this is not for the seatbelt challenge. Whatever that is.. Haha. It's just a project that I am doing in a new block that our middle school has that's called project block. We have to come up with a project that relates to civic literacy and two of our core classes (in my case, math for data and statistics and social studies, for the technology part of it.)

Thank you!

gsdguenter

Cool :)

When I get home tonight I'll email you. Yes, I check cso while out shopping for my kid's birthday party tomorrow lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC