I just bought a mighty tite

ADS

Baylor

Well if you really wanted one I could have given you one of the two I own. ;).

( of course in my b.c.s.o. Days.

auto correct hates me

Keeanh

Hahaha! Are you supposed to use the Mighty Tite & Sit Rite with the booster??

I think you got a smokin deal :p. The Sit Rite & Mighty Tite alone are worth $25. Oh wait, you don't need them, do you? LOL

Also, why can't SKJP spell anything properly?

lovemybabies924

Keeanh said:
Hahaha! Are you supposed to use the Mighty Tite & Sit Rite with the booster??

I think you got a smokin deal :p. The Sit Rite & Mighty Tite alone are worth $25. Oh wait, you don't need them, do you? LOL

Also, why can't SKJP spell anything properly?

It's a rear facing booster... Duh! :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
The Sit Rite is actually pretty nice for a pool noodle... I have one that was used as the "make the wayfair code work on a clearance Radian" add-on item. It's not in use right now since the only RF seats I'm using are Radians, but I would totally use it with my Complete Air. Nice to have a solid grey one instead of some garishly bright pool noodle. Plus it's solid and all I can find in stores seem to be the hollow noodles.

I totally want to try a Mighty Tite sometime, like right before I replace the seat belts in my pickup or something... just to see if it's even possible to use one safely.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC