Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Child is forward facing because caregiver refuses to listen to reason. Child is 10 months

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Why does this looks so weird?

Quote Originally Posted by TyAndCheyMommy View Post
    Child is forward facing because caregiver refuses to listen to reason. Child is 10 months
    Well, I was going to say it looks weird because that baby doesn't belong in it, but now I'll just go throw up a little and say some prayers for that poor kid's safety. Even the "You'll get a ticket" argument won't work?
    James 1/09 Aidan 3/03 Patrick 9/04
    RF in a Radian Boostereded in a FR85 Boostered in a ProBooster
    Filling the last seat in my car 12/14 with my TrueFit!

Her argument is that a state trooper told her it is fine because he is over 22lbs and "close enough" to 1.

Re: Why does this looks so weird?

We LOVED ours. Here is dd in it at 2y10mo. We did run into the same problem Kee did, that when she was close to maxxing out the seat, the adjuster was so high up, it forced the chest clip to be uncomfortably high, and we stopped using it around then, once they released the Nautilus.

Alex, 8 Katie, 12 and Jan/Feb 2017