In Search Of Carters John Lennon Anything

cmm7

Just wondering if anyone has any clothes/nursery items from the Carters John Lennon Collection. I am DETERMINED to have these things for my future children. I have a lot of the nursery things, but may be missing some. These items are gradually disappearing from e-bay and CL so I am hoping to stock up before they are impossible to find.

ADS

Briteliteus

I'm pretty sure I have a bumper pad and crib skirt. It was the set I had with my almost 12 yo. She has the comforter and there is no way she'd let it to. But I'm ready for the rest to go. Let me know if you're interested. :)

mom2juliarose

Awww, I loved the gender-neutral outfits. I had some for DD and then bought 1 or 2 pieces from someone here (I think) for DS, because both times we had no idea what we were having. I loved those lines.

cmm7

Yeah. I am mainly interested in clothes, but am open to any of it in case I missed something in the nursery set. I have the lamp, a nice blanket, a crib skirt, bumper, a sheet, mobile, and I think a quilt in the pastel set. In the other, brighter, set I have a quilt and bumper.

I know there was the pastel set and then a set which was, for lack of a better word, sunset colors. Were there more sets?

ks1978

I have this onesie and an overall set-but not sure where the overall set is. This was brand new-never worn

Attachments

• image-3912159745.jpg
    image-3912159745.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 61

danivdp

I know there was the pastel set and then a set which was, for lack of a better word, sunset colors. Were there more sets?

I had one outfit that was primary...red, blue, yellow. The only character I remember was the giraffe. I don't have it anymore though...sorry!!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Where are you located? I have a beautiful John Lennon bassinet that I might be willing to sell (depending on shipping logistics) after a friend is through with it. She's due late this summer, so it wouldn't be available for a while.

Kobain's Mommy

I thought there were 3 bedding sets. I will think about it.

Music Parade
Real Love
Imagine

Real Love is pastels- I want to say this is Imagine as well. I know the mobile played it. I had the whole Real Love set, but after losing our first baby I sold the whole nursery set. I even had 2 bouncers.
Music Parade is the more sunset colors

If you know someone in the UK I believe some of the stuff is still made and sold over there. I'll have to look but I believe I may have a pair or two of the shoes. And I THINK I may still have one of the large elephant or rhino stuffed animals.

Keeks64

I'm in Canada but I have some of the nursery stuff in the pastel set....I'll try to find the pictures....I have the comforter & sheet - possibly the mobile too

cmm7

Just popping in to say I am swamped with finals and will get back to all of you once they are done. Sorry about the delay, things have just gotten crazy!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I think I might have a onesie from that collection... somewhere in the outgrown-clothes bin. It was white with green trim and had little animals on it, I think, and phrases from some beetles song on it... does that sound like something you're thinking of?

libranbutterfly

I bought my nephew a partial set, I'll go raid my in laws and see what I can find. I'll keep an eye out while thrift shipping as well.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Car-Seat.Org

S

Spector Collector

I have a bunch of items left over from a huge nursery set. Some have already been sold on ebay, but there's plenty left. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll check.

S

Spector Collector

BTW...I can relate with finals week. I have a math final on Wednesday, and I graduate this Friday. My degree is riding on this final.

Good Luck!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC