In Search Of Carters John Lennon Anything

cmm7

Whoa, sorry guys! Things got crazy but I have finally gone through my things and know what I have.

In the collection which comes with the bumper pad with the big animals and darker colors I have the bumper, a comforter, a lamp, and the mobile.

For the collection with the smaller animals and lighter colors I have two window valances, a comforter, the bumper, a fleece blanket, two sheets, crib dust ruffle, knobs for a dresser, and a lamp.

So, for all of you who had something different (or clothes!), I would love to know which collection it was from and pictures if possible.

Thanks!

Attachments

• jl1.jpg
    jl1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 38
  • jl2.jpg
    jl2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 38
ADS

cmm7

Where are you located? I have a beautiful John Lennon bassinet that I might be willing to sell (depending on shipping logistics) after a friend is through with it. She's due late this summer, so it wouldn't be available for a while.

I am in MA. No rush at all since I have no immediate plans for a baby. I have just noticed this stuff is rapidly disappearing from e-Bay and the like and want to snatch up what I can before it is too late!

Kobain's Mommy

We are having a yard sale soon and I believe I've got at least 1 pair of shoes mixed in with those boxes. There may be some clothes in there also.

Keeks64

cmm7 said:
Whoa, sorry guys! Things got crazy but I have finally gone through my things and know what I have.

In the collection which comes with the bumper pad with the big animals and darker colors I have the bumper, a comforter, a lamp, and the mobile.

For the collection with the smaller animals and lighter colors I have two window valances, a comforter, the bumper, a fleece blanket, two sheets, crib dust ruffle, knobs for a dresser, and a lamp.

So, for all of you who had something different (or clothes!), I would love to know which collection it was from and pictures if possible.

Thanks!

I have the set on the right with the smaller animals....I have the comforter, bumper, sheet, crib sham & I think the mobile.....i have a picture somewhere of it all....it's in EUC & been stored for a while .....again though I'm in Canada but its not like it's heavy to ship :)

cmm7

I have the set on the right with the smaller animals....I have the comforter, bumper, sheet, crib sham & I think the mobile.....i have a picture somewhere of it all....it's in EUC & been stored for a while .....again though I'm in Canada but its not like it's heavy to ship :)

Thanks, but it sounds like I have all of those things. :)

lovemybabybug

I know I have at least four outfits. Two sleepers, obedient and bib set and fleece overalls with matching booties. Next time I go through my stuff i will try to find them.

C

CDHussey

Hello, I was wondering if you would be interested in the Carter's John Lennon Play Gym, it's in pretty good shape. I didn't know how to upload my own picture so I am using a link to an image of it.

spr02babies.html

K

Kricket

I’m looking for the Carter’s John Lennon clothing line from newborn and up. I’m looking for the boys and girl clothes. If anyone has any for sale, please get in touch with me. Thank you! 💞

Krickett3@aol.com

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC