Ooh lookie new graco prints

Dmcj13

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Nautilus-Car-Seat-Garnet/dp/B007UYBOK4/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1335931432&sr=8-22"]Amazon.com: Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Garnet: Baby[/ame]
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Highback-TurboBooster-Seat-Mosaic/dp/B007UYBOM2/ref=sr_1_10?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1335931648&sr=1-10"]Amazon.com: Graco Highback TurboBooster Seat, Mosaic: Baby[/ame]
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Highback-TurboBooster-Seat-Ladessa/dp/B007UYBOKY/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ba_2"]Amazon.com: Graco Highback TurboBooster Seat, Ladessa: Baby[/ame]

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
If there was more red than brown/gray on the Nautilus, I bet zactayaus would buy it. ;)

I love the Mosaic Turbo. It's a shame they're boosters are the only fun prints.

Kat_Momof3

I assume it's red (because of the name garnet) but why call it the name of the color red when it's more gray than anything (MORE COLOR ON YOUR SEATS GRACO!

lanwenyi

Did anyone else do the Graco survey a while back?

I'm almost certain that I picked a variation on the Mosaic one. I saw that combo and the ladessa. I didn't pick the ladessa b/c I hate pink and there are plenty of pink/brown turbos, but I loved the color combos on the Mosaic.

It's nice to see that my survey time wasn't wasted. They really did want parent input. Now if only they'd do that for their other seats and give us some good prints there too!

Haley.h87

lanwenyi said:
Did anyone else do the Graco survey a while back?

I'm almost certain that I picked a variation on the Mosaic one. I saw that combo and the ladessa. I didn't pick the ladessa b/c I hate pink and there are plenty of pink/brown turbos, but I loved the color combos on the Mosaic.

It's nice to see that my survey time wasn't wasted. They really did want parent input. Now if only they'd do that for their other seats and give us some good prints there too!

I did the survey! I also remember the Mosaic design, or some form of it. I also remember many other patterns and colors....why pink and grey again?!? How about purple, green, blue, orange....anything else! :)

skylinphoto

I remember doing the survey.
I also picked the mosaic pattern.

I sure wish they would have used some of those awesome shell colors from the survey.

Spam

I wish they would have reversed the gray and red on the garnet, ya know actually make it garnet. They are capable of such cute covers, but why not on convertibles and combination seats?

zactayaus

I wish they would have reversed the gray and red on the garnet, ya know actually make it garnet. They are capable of such cute covers, but why not on convertibles and combination seats?

That or black with red accents.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC