More celebrity misuse

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I guess at least she's buckled...there are pics much worse than that on flickr (not that I do searches for "carseat" or anything :whistle:) at least Alabama's are somewhat tight.

On another note, gosh I hate Shanna. Travis needs to marry me instead. :love:

crunchierthanthou

so, I'm uncool. Who are these people?

Those straps are so loose! It's sad and frustrating to watch that. You know he thinks he's doing the right thing and it will take less than five seconds to get the chest clip up and tug the adjuster.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Ack! Did you notice the other clip called "Brainiac Britney drops a hit, runs?" Good thing she didn't hit the parked car a bit harder or her airbag would have blasted her little lap-dog, and she didn't appear to be wearing her seatbelt, either. :thumbsdown:

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
It's Travis Barker, the drummer from Blink 182. The blonde woman is his ex-wife (who he's supposedly back with) Shanna who is pretty unfamous--she was in Playboy and did a teeny bit of acting.

Connor's Mom

Video link is not working for me but I can tell just by the names that it is Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker. Travis is the drummer for Blink 182.
Shanna has another daughter, Atiana, with Oscar de la Hoya and was Miss USA after the original winner won Miss Universe in 1995.

elle7715

That's still bad, but it's lightyears better than what they did do. A few years ago, it must have been on their show "Meet the Barkers", they showed the boy FF in his car seat. The straps couldn't have been more twisted, the chest clip was really low, and they were so loose they weren't even on his shoulders. The dad was buckling him in that time too. This was before I was car seat crazed and even I had to notice that.

MumtotinyM

Yikes! the straps were slipping off her shoulders. Did they have the hugs on? I didnt look like it to me but they may have just been pushed way down. As far as what seat the older child was in, it looked more like a regent just because it was lower on the seat.

JessicaS

Ack! Did you notice the other clip called "Brainiac Britney drops a hit, runs?" Good thing she didn't hit the parked car a bit harder or her airbag would have blasted her little lap-dog, and she didn't appear to be wearing her seatbelt, either. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, really. She always looks like she's on drugs. She goes, "Oh, it's not that bad" and just walks off! :confused:

Synchro246

Just to play devils advocate--maybe he takes more time & is more careful when buckling them in at home, not on camera, not being distracted & possibly annoyed by lookie-loos.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
That's still bad, but it's lightyears better than what they did do. A few years ago, it must have been on their show "Meet the Barkers", they showed the boy FF in his car seat. The straps couldn't have been more twisted, the chest clip was really low, and they were so loose they weren't even on his shoulders. The dad was buckling him in that time too. This was before I was car seat crazed and even I had to notice that.

Good! They are improving! :) :p

Jewels

Senior Community Member
The link did not give me anything carseat related :confused: Here are the topics that came up when I clicked on it.
-Prince Von Ahole works out
-Vince McMahon
-Jeremy Jackson
-Where on earth is Suri
-Another Lohan tries to drive
:confused: :confused:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
The link did not give me anything carseat related :confused: Here are the topics that came up when I clicked on it.
-Vince McMahon
-Jeremy Jackson
-Where on earth is Suri

Move the arrow down (on the right of the video list) until you get to "All the Barkers". That's the video. :)

mom2riley

-Vince McMahon
-Jeremy Jackson
-Where on earth is Suri

:yeahthat:

ETA: I see it now

Lys

Senior Community Member
The seat the girl is in is a Tiffany Decathlon and the boy an Onyx something- I can't see that well.

Jordynsmama

I think considering what we see, they are doing okay. It wasn't as loose as it could be ya know? OMG shanna is so gorgeous-horrible mother imo, from what I have seen and heard...but so beautiful.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC