Question Maestro and RF Scenera...do they puzzle?

HaileysMommy

I don't have my Maestro handy today so I need to ask you ladies. I am giving my friend a Scenera to get her 4 year old out of an expired seat. He won't last long in it and then it will be passed down to RF his sister. The family doesn't have a lot of $ so I am hoping that the Maestro will fit next to the RF Scenera since it's cheap. I'm hoping to get a lite rider outboard, Maestro middle and RF Scenera outboard eventually (in an Impala). So will the Maestro and RF Scenera play well?

ADS

lovemybabies924

Literider/ rf scenera (onside air)/ maestro

My three across :)
I will upload a pic or two

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

lovemybabies924

this is my DHs 00 accord.

30d31417.jpg

3f61b187.jpg

the literider has to bce next to the rf seat because the arm rest needs something that fits over top..its an exact fit haha and my 9 year old can buckle himself :)

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
It took up a LOT of room in my car (a 98 Honda CRV), there wasn't enough room for anything on the other side.

8-29-11007.jpg

8-29-11006.jpg

lovemybabies924

EmmaCPST said:
It took up a LOT of room in my car (a 98 Honda CRV), there wasn't enough room for anything on the other side.

Did u try the rf seat in the middle?

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

HaileysMommy

lovemybabies924 said:
this is my DHs 00 accord.

the literider has to bce next to the rf seat because the arm rest needs something that fits over top..its an exact fit haha and my 9 year old can buckle himself :)

Sweet! This will so work! Now I have to hope I can get the FF Scenera, lite rider and infant seat in for now. Headed over there now to battle with it!

tam_shops

And, don't forget the Maestro cup holders can come off *after* you call Evenflo for replacement caps. I paid $6 for 2 sets to Canada, so they're cheap.

My d/c lady has 2 Maestro and a Scenera in her Jetta, minus cup holders, they fit great!

tam

CrazyBoysMamma

Impalas have a BIG back seat, I doubt you'll have a problem. We rented one and I was able to do FF RN, FF RN, RF RA50, and I *think* I did ProBooster, Lightrider, RF TF...so, yeah, huge.

HaileysMommy

CrazyBoysMamma said:
Impalas have a BIG back seat, I doubt you'll have a problem. We rented one and I was able to do FF RN, FF RN, RF RA50, and I *think* I did ProBooster, Lightrider, RF TF...so, yeah, huge.

It's a Malibu...she used to have an impala.

bnsnyde

I did that in a Saturn Aura.
I didn't like it overall; the door closed and basically hit the RF seat.
The Maestro really sticks out at odd angles.

It wasn't a set-up full-time. I was just trying to get 3 kids across the back of Nana's car for an event. (Other seat was a Radian FF).

Maybe if I'd played around I could have done a nice 3 in a row, but I'd opt for different seats (well, the Radians are OK).

HaileysMommy

I am so happy! I got an FF Scenera, RF Designer, and a lite rider in there!!! And her 4yo has way more room in the Scenera than I thought. It looks like the 3 month old will outgrow the Designer before the 4yo will outgrow the Scenera.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC