Question strollers for onboard air

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
My friends got a fantastic deal on an onboard air 35. What strollers will it fit on? Only the safety 1st strollers?

ADS

kathysr98

I think it will fit on the baby trend stroller frame. That will allow them to get a nice stroller for after the infant seat stage without worrying about compatibility.

Phineasmama

I think someone on here- jjordan? Am I making things up? :p Used it with the Baby Jogger City Mini that has a belly bar on it, just popped it right on top of there.

luvsviola

I have an OnBoard 35. It fit fine in my Graco SnugRider frame, my P3, my Graco Quattro, Peg Aria Double, and I rigged up a way to make it work with my BJCM. Once I got it in the City Mini, I didn't use the bucket frame at all. The BJ folds easier.

For the city mini, you get the napper bar, and put it in the lower holes on the middle setting. You have to take the canopy off. But it fits just fine and is VERY secure.

a3633c59.jpg

93ed8d02.jpg

3c404913.jpg

757af477.jpg

Phineasmama

I knew it was someone who posted here and on Diaperswappers :eek:

Now I seriously need a City mini since I just picked up an OB Air at target clearance!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I have a Baby Trend all terrain jogging stroller and the OBA fits quite nicely into it. If I were actually jogging or all-terraining with it, I'd add some kind of bungee or strap through the car seat's belt path and affix it to the stroller for some added security. But at the mall it works just fine.

Pepse

I can't It get it to fit on my BJcmd 2010

But it does nicely on the single with the snack tray

Sent from my iPhone

Keeanh

It also fits just fine on the seat of the stroller, rather than up on the tray or bar. I feel better about it that way. I did this with a Snugride22, using straps like this to hold the car seat on:

latitude_twin_car_seat_adaptor.jpg

You can buy this adapter (it's from Valco) for $40, or you can get the parts from the fabric store for about $5-10.

Janina

Also works great with the baby jogger city select with the graco car seat adapter, and bumbleride indy with belly bar.

Where can you buy that britax strap? What's it called?

wnkw

I've seen the britax strap on amazon and diapers.com. It is for the chaperones (stroller). Try britax chaperone stroller adapter

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002QEAJ9K"]Britax Adapter Strap Kit, Black:Amazon:Baby[/ame]

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC