Cosco top side vs harmony literider in photos

christineka

The top side is thinner than the literider. My measurement is 15.5 inches vs the literiser at 17 inches. The belt guides of the top side are further forward, resulting in some extra low lap belts. The seat has a tad less depth than the literider. The botom isn't as narrow as the literider's. It is lower from bottom to top than the literider. I threw the harmony cruz in for a couple photos.

topsidecomp1.jpg

topsidecomp2.jpg

topsidecomp3.jpg

topsidecomp4.jpg

topsidecomp5.jpg

topsidecomp6.jpg

topsidecomp7.jpg

ADS

Kat_Momof3

THANK YOU... now I KNOW I can't get a top side at all... it would have buckle issues even in dh's car cause the stalks are almost too long for the literider.

the cruiser is so deep, but then, so is the dakota compared to a lot of boosters. You have made me think the cruz will work in our van (but if not, as long as I make sure to buffer zone my expirations before I ever get one, I can always return it if I'm wrong)

I don't suppose you could find some lovely 2005 caravan (grand has different buckle design) and try the cruise out in the 2nd and 3rd row with a kid in it :D

(yes, my baby loves the padding on the harmony but has flat out told me that she hates trying to buckle it and now that she has tried the dakota she informed me that "it's going to be mine when Jeffrey gives it to me soon" (I told her she has to wait till he has a growth spurt cause he's officially too wide to be able to buckle the harmony.

BUT... I bet the top side would work in the grand caravan 2005 3rd row... the stalks there are SUPER low... the other problem I had with the literider in the caravan was it wanted to tip all over... the top side at least is not going to be tippy cause it's so flat.

what does the bottom of the cruz look like?

Kat_Momof3

yay... should be less tippy... and the beltpath leaves room so that if the buckle wants to go through it, that should work (and might be easier for Ruthie to buckle... she had problems buckling the Dakota yesterday on our way to the pet store for their event and Jeffrey did it for her... on the way home, she did it, but he had to help her... obviously wouldn't be an issue in the captain's chairs, but she wants to be by Jeffrey.

and it should be easier to buckle in the cobalt if it doesn't fit in the van (and if it doesn't, well, then I've got almost 3yrs to figure that out since the dakota has a 2009 date and even though I don't like the evenflo back there cause it tips a little, well, if I decide to pull the probooster and go by Recaro's NEW orders, well, I won't be without a seat or trying to instruct her on buckling in both cars.

If only we weren't halfway across the country from each other... SIGH.

But... thank goodness for ship to store... I LOVE WALMART... though the color choices leave something to be desired from there... SIGH... decisions decisions.

Kat_Momof3

good point... hmmm... wish there was a way to be sure 100% that it will work with my 3rd row buckles... SIGH... ah well, that's why god gave us receipts and gave me time before I have to go buy it (I hate target but I can make an exception for pink/purple for my only girl)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC