Do you have a carseat stash??

Lol it's okay if you do because I do too!!! What age are your kids and what seats do you have?

My son is 10 1/2 months old and I am expecting another baby boy in September.

Our car seat stash including the seats we use for daycare kids and my own son is:

MR, MA 70, evenflo triumph, graco nautilus, graco turbobooster, Truefit premier, chicco keyfit 30, Recaro proride, 2 sceneras, 2 parkways, a maestro, and a radian r120 and rxt.

Phew. That was a lot! My son rides in the MA in my car, the MR in my husbands car, a scenera in my moms car, and this baby will be in the keyfit when he is born.

What does your car seat stash look like?

ADS

Phineasmama

That is a lot lol! I have 3 kids and:

1 high back Turbobooster
1 frontier 85
1 evenflo Maestro
2 Diono RXTs
1 classic Marathon (All Star & Ashley Floral covers)
1 true fit premier
Onboard 35 air that I just picked up on target clearance today :) in my defense my 8month old has like 4-5 inches above her head in it still!!

Seats I have owned in the past:
Graco Safeseat Heirloom pattern
Graco Snugride 22
Cybex Aton purple potion
Roundabout 40 (x2)
Hannah classic Marathon
2 Britax Regents in Madison
Complete Air 65 in Flutter
True Fit recline in Abstract O's
Oobr in Julius Faux Hawk
Radian 80SL Primrose
Radian 80SL Metro
FR85 Cowmoo
MA70 Cowmoo
Combi Coccoro carrot cake/cherry pie
Recaro Prosport x2

Last edited:

NannyMom

My daughter is 5 and I have:
2 Diono RXTs
2 Diono Montereys
2 Recaro Vivos
Cybex Solutions X-fix
Parkway SGL
Old style Parkway
True Fit Premiere
Roundabout 40
Classic Marathon
2 Nautilus
Frontier 85
Graco Cargo
Snugride 32
Combi Shuttle 33
Evenflo Titan
BubbleBum
Cosco highrise
2 Literiders
2 Highback Turboboosters
Oobr
Olli
Safeguard Go
Safeguard Child Seat

MommyShannon

It's been building. Every time I switch something out DH grumbles that there isn't room for more seats. We have a 6.5 DD, 4.5 DS, 2 DD and I'm due in July.
Primary seats
2 FR85s
True Fit Premier (DD2s but will be baby's back up)

Currently stored
2 Nautilus seats (1 set as booster for DD and 1 is DS's back up)
Turbo Booster (easy booster when needed for DD)
Britax RA55 (will be new baby's primary)
Evenflo something convertible (was DS's for a while and sits unused but always)
Complete Air 50 (backup for DD2 and DS uses sometimes FF)
Harmony lite rider (very, very rarely used but needed once for full van with me beside DD)

DH hasn't been keeping seats in his car. Normally we are with all the kids together or only one of us is gone with some of the kids so we use the van. I throw in whichever back up seats are needed when we do use his car. DD2 also gets carsick though better lately so spare seats and covers help a lot!

PikkuMyy

I have 1 child (5 years old). We have:

*Britax Frontier 85
*Britax Marathon
*Graco Nautilus
*Graco HB TB
*Cosco Scenera (unused but out of box)
*Evenflo HB Amp (unused but put together)
*2 Evenflo Big Kid LX (still in box)
*Harmony Lite Rider
*Harmony Cruz (unused)

Holy crap, I didn't even realize the list would be this long until I typed it. o_O I just got rid of a crashed Frontier 85 as well. I had 2 FR85s until last week! I donated the crashed one to the lead instructor of my CPST course. Now I've acquired a second Graco Nautilus (crashed, will not be used) from my son's father. He crashed his car yesterday.

My 5 year old uses the Frontier 85 and Nautilus in my car. Sometimes I use the Nautilus for one of his friends in my car. We prefer the FR85 but I need to use the Nautilus when I'm car pooling to fit an 8 year old in the Lite Rider on one side of it and a 12 year old on the other side. My son uses the HB Turbo for car pooling and it stays in their car. The Marathon was his seat when he was younger. The Scenera I bought so I could practice RF seat belt installs with a locking clip and to possibly transport my 9 month old nephew. The HB Amp I bought because I got it for $30 and I plan to give it to a friend. I tried it in my car and don't like the fit on my son at all. The 2 BK LX I got for $10/each and plan to donate. The Cruz didn't fit next to the Nautilus or the FR85 so it's sitting unused.

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
NannyMom said:
My daughter is 5 and I have:
2 Diono RXTs
2 Diono Montereys
2 Recaro Vivos
Cybex Solutions X-fix
Parkway SGL
Old style Parkway
True Fit Premiere
Roundabout 40
Classic Marathon
2 Nautilus
Frontier 85
Graco Cargo
Snugride 32
Combi Shuttle 33
Evenflo Titan
BubbleBum
Cosco highrise
2 Literiders
2 Highback Turboboosters
Oobr
Olli
Safeguard Go
Safeguard Child Seat

Holy carseat stash! Thats a lot of seats. where do you keep them all?

DD is 4.5. I have:

4 Radian XTSLs
a Nauti
a classic Marathon (probably on permanent loan)
a Secure something backless
and
a backless Turbo ( the deals on the boosters were good to pass up)

NannyMom

Holy carseat stash! Thats a lot of seats. where do you keep them all?

Sofi has a carseat in 4 cars (me, DH, grandma and grandpa). I have a Vivo in SIL's car, and a friend is borrowing the other Vivo. DH has a literider in his car for our niece, and I have an Olli and Monterey in my van for her. Another friend is borrowing the Titan. The backless boosters and a highback TB are in my computer room, and the rest are in our storage unit.

Glad everyone can confess!! Haha! I've been looking into getting possibly 2 radians for this new baby.. And maybe another myride since I love it so much for my son now for my dad's car. We've been having to install my mom's scenera in my dads car since my dad picks my son up a majority of the times and it's a pain to install over and over again. I don't trust my parents installing it so it's up to me and it's tough work for a pregnant woman!!

robbertbobbert

I have no kids and I have:
- a CCO (on loan right now)
- a KF30
- a GN
- a highback turbo
- 2 backless turbos
-a literider

Hopefully soon I'll have a MR and an XTSL. We'll see.

Little Ps Mama

I have two kids and I own:

SS1
CCO
MR65 x 3
CA65
TFP
RXT
FR85
GN
EFT65 (on the way)

So 11 seats for two kids. The plan is to have another kid to bring the ratio down. Not downsize my stash. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
I have 2 kids (4.5 years old and almost 7 years old) and 10 seats. They only ride in 3 vehicles, so it's really only 4 extra seats (that's not that bad, right?), but 3 of those seats we haven't actually used yet. :eek:

2 Frontier 85s
1 Frontier
1 True Fit
1 Radian XTSL
2 Parkway SGs
1 Parkway SGL (haven't used)
1 backless Turbo (haven't used)
1 Literider (haven't used)

aetj115

I have 3 and one due...like now (can someone please let him know that!)
Keyfit 30
Radian 80sl
Myride
Scenra
Evenflo triumph advance
Marathon (unusable, was in my car that caught fire)
Low back Turbo
High back Turbo
Evenflo big kid
Evenflo tribute

HaileysMommy

One kid. DD is 3y5m and rides in.....

Senera
Avenue
EFTA
Maestro
ProRide
Nauti

Not in use...
Scenera
Backless big kid which I am about to take to my car to use for transporting kidlets at work

I used to have a lot more seats but I have downsized. I know I want another ProSport when I find the funding though :)

christineka

In the van:
Harmony cruz, rfing radian, ffing radian, graco nautilus, and 2 old style parkways.

In the car:
Recaro vivo, ffing tfp

For sale, in my house: 2 radian rxts, 3 top side boosters.

For demo, in my basement:
evenflo embrace, discovery, cosco comfy carry, safety 1st designer 22, evenflo titan, expired cosco scenera.

For fun: Romer King

Everything else that is spare, but gets used by my kids: old style parkway, 2 literiders, coverless frontier 85 (awaiting the new cover and will go back to the van.) , small and large rstvs.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
No kids here.

I have a Radian RXT and a Graco Nautilus.

I'm on the hunt for a booster though. :)

lanwenyi

2 kids:
2 Radian XTSLs
TFP
Blvd (65)
2 Avenues
RSTV
CARES
Vivo

2 seats each in my car, DH's car, and Grandparents' car, RSTV for carpooling, CARES for flying, Vivo for booster-training (DD recently had a broken arm) and possibly for DH's "Fun" car (Miata).

amyd

In use:
XTSL
RXT
Nautilus
My Ride

Demos or in storage:
Safeseat
2 SR22's, 1 expires
HB Turbo
Diono Monterey

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC