Question Dont u hate it when...

lovemybabies924

Don't u hate it when u have to return a seat because u don't NEED it? Haha got my safety 1st complete air 65 SE today and LOVE the cover but I have a third radian on the way... And my mom didnt like the ca65 in her car (she prefers the onside air rf) and DS can use the radian in her car... It's a sad day :(

Or do I sell the radian locally and keep this... Hmmmm

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

ADS

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Hah. Now you understand why I've been waffling on selling/sending back my CA65SE There's a lot to love about that seat. :) It's so pretty!

Kat_Momof3

YES... same reason I was actually a bit MAD at Evenflo for sending me a free Evenflo SecureKid 400. They had said the contest was for an Evenflo Big Kid... I was hoping the Big Kid Amp... then they send me a harnessed seat I have no possible use for... Ruthie was disappointed because it wasn't a new booster and told me (see, you should have called like you thought to see if you could make sure it would be one of my favorite colors (pink/purple), then you could have made sure they sent the right seat for me)

Ah well, can't keep them all.

(I'd keep the CA... I like it better than the Radians... don't know why... just do)

hrice

I've bought and sold a CA THREE times (different seats obviously). I'm keeping mine this time. While it is defineitely not my favorite convertible it has it's niche and is nice to have when I need it.

Right now it lives in my mom's van. It is the only seat I have ever put in there RF that she doesn't complain about.

Little Ps Mama

lovemybabies924 said:
Ya I'm leaning towards keeping if for no reason at all haha

You definitely belong here. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Phineasmama

I like to have one of everything so I don't sell something and miss it later :p Like my CCO :( And I can't really buy one because I have NO business buying one for such a huge baby!

MyTwoSons

I currently need to return 2 of the 3 camping out in my living room. Trying to decide if I will keep the CA 65 se, True Fit Recline, or My Ride w/ Safety Surround to replace the AOE that DS2 is in (just because I don't like that seat). For some reason :scratcheshead: I just can't convince DH that we should keep them all...lol! I don't think he would appreciate it either, if I told him that I really want to try out a ProRide as well!

I think this site is fueling an obsession! :D

lovemybabies924

MyTwoSons said:
I currently need to return 2 of the 3 camping out in my living room. Trying to decide if I will keep the CA 65 se, True Fit Recline, or My Ride w/ Safety Surround to replace the AOE that DS2 is in (just because I don't like that seat). For some reason :scratcheshead: I just can't convince DH that we should keep them all...lol! I don't think he would appreciate it either, if I told him that I really want to try out a ProRide as well!

I think this site is fueling an obsession! :D

Hmmm I like the ca65 over the Tf recline... But the myride with safety surround is tempting!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC