I'm really lovin' it...

Phineasmama

The Maestro that is! I never thought I would even own one, but I got this for around $60 at Target with that coupon, and I like it a lot. It's perfect for a tight 3 across! DS likes it too, the only problem I can see is that the shoulder straps go REALLY close to his neck, and he is a tiny little thing. He had a fleece jacket on today and I moved the collar in between the straps so it was fine, but I think I'm going to have to finagle something for when it's warmer out so he won't be uncomfortable.

aa47b290.jpg

ADS

Irishmama

I love ours too! I thought someone had Evenflo ok thin fleece strap covers, but don't quote me on that. It's a really great little seat, and you can't beat the price. Enjoy your new seat!

ETA: You can remove that little head pillow if it's bothering your son. DD2 hates it. :rolleyes:

Citrine

I only used it for a year until my 5yr old just recently grew out of it, But I loved that seat and will miss it. It now sits in a hall way waiting for me to sell it on craigslist or give to someone who needs one.

Phineasmama

irishmama3 said:
I love ours too! I thought someone had Evenflo ok thin fleece strap covers, but don't quote me on that. It's a really great little seat, and you can't beat the price. Enjoy your new seat!

ETA: You can remove that little head pillow if it's bothering your son. DD2 hates it. :rolleyes:

Haha I think it does bother him because it pushes his head forward!! I'll remove it then :)

glockchick

I like the maestro except for a few things.

1. Harness straps so close together
2. Continuous harness (preference)
3. The bottom of the seat really digs into vehicle seats. It's got narrow feet like things and it cut into my moms leather. I felt terrible. :(

agave

Nora complains less about the straps on her neck in the Maestro than in her Frontier or Radian.:confused: Maybe it's the awesomely thin soft strap covers on the Maestro. She also has head slump but rarely sleeps in the car.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC