Graco SS for $32 at Target

Tiffanie

I nearly fell over when I saw them!!! There were three of them at the big Target by where my DH works. $32!!!! I kid you not! The boxes were not damaged or opened. So tonight I got thinking about it and said to heck with with my Snugride, I just asked DH if on his way home from work if he could swing in (being it's right next door) and grab one! I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the stickers!

ADS

Tiffanie

I'm almost wondering if it was a mistake? I mean to see the orange clearance stickers go from $129.98 to $32.98 was like WOW!!! There were two other stickers below it but I couldn't read them.

Tiffanie

OMG!:thumbsup::eek::thumbsup:

Are you willing to share where this is?

Target in I think it's considered Neptune NJ? Or Ocean Twp, NJ? Not sure which town specifically. Oh DH BETTER have gotten there on time or else I'm going there bright and early in the morning myself! lol There were only 3 left. Kick myself for not getting it when my mom and I were just there today but if you saw all the rest of the stuff packed in the van that she bought you'd understand lol

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Score! That's an awesome price. :D The local Target here was pretty cleaned out of clearanced seats several weeks ago.

elle7715

I'm taking a trip to BRU tomorrow and you just put Target on my list too! For that price I'd use that for DS instead of the CrappySport.

Tiffanie

Well that was my theory...spend the extra $32, donate the Snugride I have to the county program here (it still has some years in it) and then I can use this one until she's 30 lbs :D But alas DH is not answering his cell phone and Target is closed. grrr. He better have gotten it.

Oh wait a sec...the box would never fit in his car. ARGH.

keri1292

Call and see if they'll hold it for you. I doubt they would, but it can't hurt to ask! Begging and pleading may be necessary. :whistle:

Tiffanie

Oh gosh I feel like a kid waiting for Santa :ROTFLMAO: DH is going to pick it up on his way to work this afternoon..but I want it NOW!!! :ROTFLMAO:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC