Seats with longer crotch strap?

super_grape

DS is currently riding in a true fit. I'm looking for a seat that has a longer (and hopefully more boy-part friendly:p) crotch strap.

I'm in Canada too so am somewhat limited.

Any suggestions? TIA!

ADS

super_grape

He's only 17 months old and is rearfacing. My 4 year old dd had trouble with the true fit crotch strap when she was in it last year so I figure he won't be able to tolerate it when he's older. I'll try the myride, dd is currently riding in one now but she is getting ready to move to the Monterey.

Thanks!

gigi

Do you have Evenflo triumph there? If so that is an awesome seat for boy parts (and in general).

momtotwogirls

Is the true fit crotch strap moved to the outer position? I find if its on the outer position and I make sure my youngest puts her but all the way back there is plenty of room.

super_grape

I've tried all the positions and where it is now seems best but it's still bothering him a bit. Would the momentum have a crotch strap like the triumph?

featherhead

I've tried all the positions and where it is now seems best but it's still bothering him a bit. Would the momentum have a crotch strap like the triumph?

Yes, but the Momentum also only rear-faces to 30 lbs, unless that's not a big deal to you. If 30 lbs is enough, then either the Triumph65 or Momentum would do just fine.

ericarizo

featherhead said:
Yes, but the Momentum also only rear-faces to 30 lbs, unless that's not a big deal to you. If 30 lbs is enough, then either the Triumph65 or Momentum would do just fine.

I liked the momentum for the longer strap

super_grape

Seriously, only 30 pounds?! Good grief evenflo...that's so 2004:p. what the heck is wrong with them!
I rearfaced the other 3 until 2 and a bit, however I would like to go for longer with him. He's around 25lbs now so 30 might not get us too far:(.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC