Cover Name Question

devildogtigress

What was the name of the cover Graco made for the Turbobooster that was orange/brown with airplanes on it? My DH works on planes for a living, and my 6 yr old DS wants that cover for once he's moved into a HBB. I've been trying to run a search for the cover name (I know it's discontinued, but searching here and there LOL) but can not recall what it was called.

Thanks!!

ADS

devildogtigress

YES! That's it!! Thank you so much!!

Now...to see if I can track one down. My son adores my husband, and the work Daddy does on military planes, and wants this cover badly (a friend has it for her son, and my son saw it and now wants it. He's trying to be a "big boy" and understand that it's not being made any more, but I told him I'd see if I could find one).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC