Looking for that 80's throwback style for your backseat?

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Want your kids to experience that vinyl-stuck-to-the-back-of-your-legs feeling without using a cruddy old expired seat? Your prayers have been answered!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Kids-10700-Radian65-Convertible/dp/B00631XA8Y/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1335359867&sr=8-13"]Sunshine Kids 10700 Vinyl Cover for Radian65 Convertible Car Seat [/ame]

I'm sure this has been shared before, but OMG, barf. I mean, I can *kind of* see wanting that leather version (if I was wealthy and drove a status-symbol car, I guess). But who says, "oh yeah! Brown vinyl, just what I was looking for!" :rolleyes:

ADS

gsdguenter

I think you'd want it for industry use, like transporting kids for DCYF or in an ambulance do you could easily clean it up.

But, yeah. Nasty.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
If you needed a seat that could easily be wiped down (think puker or daycare seat) that could come in handy...if you didn't burn the kid on the vinyl first.

christineka

Hey, cheap spare! I think that is even the older institutional cover since I think the newer sk one was white. I hear they crack and fall apart easily.

mominabigtruck

I would buy one of those in a heartbeat if they had them for the xtsl. Do you know what a pain it is to have to wash a cover every other day because it's covered in cherry slushie and cheetos? Yeah, we spend alot of time in the van and subsequently at speedway.
Posted via Mobile Device

CrazyBoysMamma

At least maybe it wouldn't stain or fade nearly as bad as the other covers for that seat. Of course, your kid will be covered with 3rd degree burns. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC