Expired seat?

Baylor

5129f57d.jpg

My friend had this on her porch. I have never used a seat like this and it looks like a Britax to me but I am not familiar enough with them to know from the back like that.

She said someone gave it to her and I just feel like it must be old for someone to hand it over free..

Thanks!

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen that seat before. Pretty sure it's not a Britax though. The blue things on the side made me think FP, but the rest of it doesn't resemble a FP.

Baylor

Well that makes me feel better. ;)

I hate posting pics about a seat. It just had that shape to me. Im hoping someone will know so I can make sure I have good options for her. It is for her 3 yr old but I have never seen her so I don't know her size.

Baylor

Yeah, I found an old link to the pictorial that worked and found it. I will tell her. Her daughters father, is an addict. He sold his car with her seat in it for drugs and someone gave her that seat.

Ill have to find out how big the dd is and and see what I can do to help her get a seat.

Thanks everyone!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
AHA!! Yep...FP. The pic was so small (and my eyes so bad) that I couldn't tell the sides had the maroon bars.

Baylor

Sorry, I was at the curb. She does not come to our church but I pick her up on Mondays because she comes to bible study. I am going to find out how big her dd is and then see what I can come up with for her.

ETA: also she has no money. Nothing. Is there a way to get her a proper seat for a 3 yr old through a check or organization here in PA?

jeminijad

Baylor, since you are local, I have a girly Avenue we aren't using with 3 years or so left on it. It was only ever used as a travel seat, and of course never checked. Your friend is welcome it it if you can't come up with something else.

Baylor

Baylor, since you are local, I have a girly Avenue we aren't using with 3 years or so left on it. It was only ever used as a travel seat, and of course never checked. Your friend is welcome it it if you can't come up with something else.

THANK YOU!! Im going to call her later and let her know about the seat and see what her child weighs and height.

I just edited my post to ask about seat check or getting her a seat. She is a sweet gal who has had a hard hard life and is on track and trying to do well by her kids.

Thanks Jeminijad. That is an awesome offer!

mominabigtruck

That was a freaking fabulous seat!!!! I had one for ds2 and it was so nice and easy to use. It was the cco of the 90s.
Posted via Mobile Device

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC