Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evenflo knob

Evenflo knob

I installed the evenflo triumph 65 in my '00 Volvo and the knob is so smashed into the seat on one side the red release lever wouldn't activate. I had to turn the seat crooked to release it. Any tips? I need it outboard.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Try a tightly rolled towel or pool noodle in the seat bight under the front of the base. That may move it back just enough to make it more accessible.

Or you can just by using the other knob as a last resort.
    Heather, proud mommy to:
    Dustin 12y & 105 lbs 5-stepped/Seatbelt only
    Colton 6y & 43lb FF RXT/Pinnacle/FR90
    Peyton 5y & 38lb FF in Sureride/FR90/FR85