Tucker's new ride (proride) pics

Spam

**added a few more pics**

I bought a proride about a month ago for Tucker (me :p) I've always liked Recaro seats and I think he'll be okay with the 35lb limit, if not I can always change things around a bit again. I know the RPR isn't a much loved seat here, but I am really enjoying it. I think his legroom is comparable to the blvd70 and mr65 really. It depends a lot on the seat back of the vehicle too I think. This is his main seat in my 00 Durango. I've also tried it in dh's car (07 milan) and it gets a little tricky getting him in. I love the deep sides, smooth adjuster, plush fabric, and it's pretty. I wish the base was a little lower, but I think that's my only complaint so far. Austin also tried it out in the house when it first arrived and he actually still fit, I hope to get pics of him in it soon but he's often not cooperative. Eli has also rode in it, and was quit adorable I think, but again don't have pics of that either, but will do soon. On to the pics :)
DSC03473.jpg
DSC03480.jpg
DSC03482.jpg

Boulevard70
DSC03627.jpg
Untitled.jpg

MyRide65
DSC03604.jpg
DSC03605.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

MyTwoSons

Thanks for posting these pics...it's great to see the comparison!!:) I'm still sitting on the fence with what to do for DS2.

abigaylebelle

So cute!
I never thought there was too little legroom in our recaro signo g2 either. My ds rfed to 4 in it and he was always perfectly fine. I've been nothing but happy with the recaro convertible.

djma

Could've sworn I replied this morning :confused: oh well. lol

Love the pics! He looks cozy! We love our's!

And I love the simpson MR.

PunkyMonkey

We have the same ProRide and a Blvd70 and DD fits well in both and I :love: both of these seats! At the moment she is 16 months, 31", 27 lbs!! No leg room issues at all and she's got decently long legs :D

Haley.h87

He looks great in all of the seats! I want a RPR SOOOO bad, but I think it's unrealistic for DD....maybe for next baby ;). My DH loves the cover on your MR65 lol. He wanted that one for DD when we bought our second one

cookie123

Thanks. I was wondering how it might look for Matthew. Actually though, I've kind of given up on that whole thing. I went to get the Momentum and it wasn't in stock and since then, I've given up. But the RPR was in the back of my mind as a possibility. It has pretty high top slots, right?

krfogle88

Your boys are so handsome!

Love that seat! Emilee has a Recaro Signo as a spare in my aunt's car that I absolutely LOVE! I have a feeling once it expires in 2013 I will be replacing it with another Recaro.

Joyofbirth

We have a recaro como for dh's truck. We love it. I lend it to friends because it's so easy to install and use. DD loves the soft cover. The top slots are really high. It's pretty narrow in the shoulders, but my dd's never minded. For a while it was the only seat that fit all 3 of my girls. That's why it's dh's seat. He could just grab it and adjust for whichever girl he took. And it's the only seat that is an easy intall with his seatbelts. With the high base, it didn't fit so well in my old van. I couldn't get dd in the seat. And she was 7 months old. I'll have to try it in this van. I bet it's better. None of my dds ever had a complaint about this seat. And it fit my long torsoed oldest for longer than we expected. I'd love to try out a pro-sport for dd3, but I don't think that will happen. We've got what we need.

Spam

The euro is similar to the como. It doesn't have the no rethread harness, and a few minor differences. The top slots are 18", so very tall. Austin is big and didn't looked squished. It's 19" wide at the widest point. I think he was more squished in the shoulder area of the myride.

Spam

It didn't really puzzle with the fr85. They fit fine next to each other, but there wasn't any puzzling. Not the best pics but...
DSC03669.jpg
DSC03668.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC