CPST Course in Europe?

thegeekybird

Hi! I am looking into the possibility of a CPST course here in Germany. I am a member of a very large military community in Germany (near Kaiserslautern). A group that I volunteer with on a regular basis is contemplating the possibility of hosting a CPST course by flying someone/2 someones out to teach it. There is a CPST instructor about an hour from here, but to the best of my knowledge, not another one in Europe at all.

Anyway, does anyone know of a CPST instructor (or instructorS) that would be willing to fly to Germany to teach this course to a group of American military members &/or their spouses?

Thanks!

ADS

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
If it could be worked out time wise, I'd LOVE to come and help teach the course! My DH is retired Air Force, so I have an ID card, etc. for base access.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I'm not a CPSTI but if I were I'd do it in a heartbeat! I -love- to travel and I've always wanted to visit Germany. I'd do it just for the airfare alone. LOL.

Now I'm jealous of whatever awesome CPST-I gets to do this cool thing. :D

mykidsmylife

I did my training at Hohenfels. It was conducted by (I am assuming) the tech and hour from you (Hedielberg right)? I know they were trying to get another instructor certified but I am not sure that it happened. Hohenfels, K-town, Vinzenca and Belgium all have techs who took the class with me. I am not sure of their statuses so maybe contact Kim and talk to her.

Kim would also know of a tech that could fly in but that is costly as your group would have to cover all expenses.

thegeekybird

I talked to Kim earlier today, and from what I understand, there are no longer any other CPST-Is here (aside from her). I also talked to a CPST here last week, which is how I got her name. :) The idea of flying someone out here is being floated in the group that I volunteer with to see if it's feasible (and the rest of it is that we need to see if anyone is *willing* <3). After talking to SafeKids today, my understanding is anyone who is CPST-I certified and willing to come can teach/co teach the class.

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Any chance you want to be certified as a Canadian tech? :p Cause I would come in a second!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC