Which cover?!

Kobain's Mommy

OK I've been doing some online sites to gain Amazon gift cards to get a FR85 for DS. I'm torn. I bought a RedRock cover for it since DH was dead set he needed a red seat. I was thinking of getting it in Cowmoo, and saving the cover. But I'm only $12 away from the Livia. Which if I do that one I'll put the Red Rock on it and sell the pink cover... Or should I hold out for the extra $30 and get the Cowmoo?

ADS

Kobain's Mommy

Thanks! I hopefully should be able to order it in a week or 2 then. I need a new "toy" the last one I got was in Feb and it was a MA70. Now I can move DD full time into a convertible. She HATES the bucket with a passion.

Phineasmama

I totally understand :p I can't buy a new seat until the Foonf because I'm saving for that, and it seems like forever away!

Kobain's Mommy

I was thinking a Foonf, but DS at 2 will have to go FF in DH's truck. DH gives people rides home from work and the keep ramming the front seat into his RFing CA65. So anytime we need the truck I need to reinstall the seat. Plus when it's installed right I'm sitting on the airbag. Maybe after selling the FR85 cover I'll start a Foonf fund and use my "winnings" for that. I got serious about it in January so I've made most of the gift cards in 4 months.

Kobain's Mommy

Ummm... Is this for the not even 2 year old in your sig or am I missing a kid somewhere? :confused:

He's 2 in two weeks. The picture is over a year old. I want to update it, but huge drama with the IL's and I would put it past DH's dad's wife to stalk me on here.

glockchick

Can he fit RFing in a smaller seat than the CA? I'd put him rear facing in a Scenera if possible before I'd turn him.

Kobain's Mommy

We have the CA already more upright. I've got a Tribute but it didn't give us much more room and DS screams just seeing that seat. And he's outgrown the CCO. I've talked to DH about the guys moving the passenger's seat but our issue with that is the guy he gives a ride home doesn't know any English. DH drives a 97 Ram so not much room in the backseat. DD is in the center.

Edited to add: He'll still be RFing in my van which we drive 99% of the time. Only time we use the truck is like 2 or 3 times a month.

Kobain's Mommy

Right now she's in the SR32. I plan on moving her into the CA65 in the center. I want to put the CCO in there, but it's going into my mom's PT Cruiser. The kids are in there about 2 or 3 time a week. I really hate that car for car seat reasons. DS is in a CA65 RFing in there.

glockchick

Gotcha. In that case, I'd go for the cow. Everyone needs a little moo sometimes. ;)

I have a cow cover for each type of seat I own. 1 PW, 1 BLVD (backup/winter cover), 1 FR 85 (backup/winte).

6048WIFE

Does heat make a difference? Isn't coomooflauge pretty hot? My kids never do well in the suede type Britax seats. They sweat like crazy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC