We are kinda booster training too :)

ADS

Keeanh

Make up whatever excuse you like... We all know you're pretending Trevor's growing up just so you can get new seats. Exactly how many seats has this child been through in 4 years? Never mind, I bet you can't even remember :p.

Chely7425

Make up whatever excuse you like... We all know you're pretending Trevor's growing up just so you can get new seats. Exactly how many seats has this child been through in 4 years? Never mind, I bet you can't even remember :p.

Surprisingly not that many... besides the FR85/nauti he has outgrown every seat before I bought a new one!

Kat_Momof3

with those delicious cheeks he looks far too young, but I know he's 4... still, the urge to snuggle that boy is overwhelming for me... he reminds me a lot of Jeffrey at that age (and Jeffrey has finally hit the "I don't want to cuddle or hug my mom anymore" so I'm feeling the loss)

do not let him grow up!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I love how "European" he will be! He is pretty much going from RF to booster, with little time in between. :love: I know you said you are booster training, so I'm assuming that he isn't being boostered full-time yet, but still. I love how he RF'd for so long and is now riding (even if it is only part-time) in a booster. :love:

What cover is that on that TB? I want it!

Chely7425

Patriot201 said:
I love how "European" he will be! He is pretty much going from RF to booster, with little time in between. :love: I know you said you are booster training, so I'm assuming that he isn't being boostered full-time yet, but still. I love how he RF'd for so long and is now riding (even if it is only part-time) in a booster. :love:

What cover is that on that TB? I want it!

Our goal was rfing to booster but he outgrew the rn a little too early :p the cover is spitfire and I love it too!!

Lenae

Do you feel like he's going to do well with the impulse control?

Colton is a crazy monster. But in the car, he's like an entirely different child and I've thought of getting him a TB for booster training when we get home, riding with my mom and dad. But then I think, no way can a 4 year old do it. But if yours can, maybe mine can?

Lol, see, I'm really just trying to justify getting a new seat!

Chely7425

He is totally amazing impulse wise... Anyone who knows the kid in person can attest to it, he's so OCD about carseat stuff!! He rode in a booster for a few hours after our accident in dani's car and did great :)

That's cute :)

I have absolutely toyed with the idea of kind of booster training DD when she gets close to outgrowing her radian RF. She's on the smaller side, so she will probably (hopefully?) fit RF for another year. But either way, when she is close to outgrowing RF, we'll be buying a booster to see how she does. If she's horrible at boostering, I can just give the seat to my mom for when she transports my niece/nephew.

Chely7425

That's cute :)

I have absolutely toyed with the idea of kind of booster training DD when she gets close to outgrowing her radian RF. She's on the smaller side, so she will probably (hopefully?) fit RF for another year. But either way, when she is close to outgrowing RF, we'll be buying a booster to see how she does. If she's horrible at boostering, I can just give the seat to my mom for when she transports my niece/nephew.

We were hoping to RF to at least 4.5 and then booster, at least for T1 but he outgrew the RN a month before his 4th birthday. I don't know that we will be able to booster train this early with T2 though... he is, uh, far from reliable in the self control department right now :p

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
He is so cute!! He looks so proud to be such a big boy in a big boy seat. :)

monica-m

CPST Instructor
I :love: him. He looks so grown up in that booster *tear*. That child is the most anal retentive child I have ever met when it comes to car seat safety. He would totally narc on himself if he got out of place.

Trenty on the other hand..... oh my. Favis would just end up on the roof of the van :p.

Chely7425

I :love: him. He looks so grown up in that booster *tear*. That child is the most anal retentive child I have ever met when it comes to car seat safety. He would totally narc on himself if he got out of place.

Trenty on the other hand..... oh my. Favis would just end up on the roof of the van :p.

No kidding... he yelled at Daymon today because the shoulder belt was over the arm rest instead of under. Trenton would be all "no!! ill be good!!! I won't move!! oooo shiny I can unbuckle!!!!" and yeah Favis would be on the roof... hopefully he outgrows that *facepalm*

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC