Diono photo

Brigala

CPST Instructor
So, I have a Diono Ultra Mat on the way so I can have an "approved" way to protect my leather from the angle adjuster.

I was just looking at it online today and noticed Diono's promotional picture for the ultra mat (they use the same seat in the same configuration for their super mat pictures, by the way):

Let's play "What's wrong with this picture"?

063ee9aeb9f60efa02823e51450f82ce_L.jpg

It just made me :ROTFLMAO: partly because I couldn't believe they did that, and partly because I couldn't believe I didn't notice it before today - I know I've looked at that promotional picture like 18 zillion times because I've been debating a long time whether to get one or not.

ADS

kam1011

LOL and I was noticing the placement of the toys, like any kid would be able to reach them while harnessed.

Kat_Momof3

LOL and I was noticing the placement of the toys, like any kid would be able to reach them while harnessed.

or like any kid old enough to ride facing forward with the seat in that set of slots would be happy with those toys (early infant toys)

Phineasmama

or like any kid old enough to ride facing forward with the seat in that set of slots would be happy with those toys (early infant toys)

It's for my 1 year old who is the size of a 4 year old. And he likes his rib cage to be very comfortable, hence the strap covers :p

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Yes, the chest clip above the harness strap was the thing I was referring to. I thought it was so funny because it is SO obvious - and yet I never noticed it before last night.

I never noticed the infant toys in the carrier.

I'm planning to use the mat for RF, so obviously DD won't be able to reach any of her own toys; but it will give me a place to put them so they're not always falling out of the car into the parking lot and rolling under the car!

Kat_Momof3

It's for my 1 year old who is the size of a 4 year old. And he likes his rib cage to be very comfortable, hence the strap covers :p

I bet that even a 1yr old being the size of a 4yr old could fit rf in something :love:

I'm planning to use the mat for RF, so obviously DD won't be able to reach any of her own toys; but it will give me a place to put them so they're not always falling out of the car into the parking lot and rolling under the car!

that's of course what they are intended for, but I still think it's funny that they always make these things (organizers for the backs of front seats and the pockets on the mats) look like kids will be getting stuff out of them themselves... for a forward facing kid, I'd probably be tucking hand sanitizer, an extra little container of wipes, and race cars (can you ever have enough race cars?)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC