Question Voting question?

6048WIFE

Is there anywhere on this site where I can ask *politely* for votes for a contest for winning a Britax carseat? It is on Facebook, and whoever gets the most "Likes" on their comment, wins a carseat. My DD could REALLY use a carseat for my husband's car, so he can quit un-installing and re-installing hers anytime he wants to just run somewhere quick with her. Currently, I'm in third place. Someone has 64 votes, someone has like 43, and I have 36! Everyone else seems to have a dozen or less, the majority have none or one like.

This is the link, if it is allowed here. My name is Erica Lien.

Navy Exchange Britax Contest

I don't post here often, but I have bought from members on here- so I know it is asking a lot, we just really need a fourth seat! And if this is okay to post, and gets posted, thank you so very much!

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC