Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

RF tether in 2001 Ford Focus Wagon.

well title says it all.. I have 13.5 month old ds rf in a marathon and since i have the rf tether i'm thinking i should put it to good use.

BUT WHERE?!?!?! where does it hook?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: RF tether in 2001 Ford Focus Wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxonsmomma View Post
    well title says it all.. I have 13.5 month old ds rf in a marathon and since i have the rf tether i'm thinking i should put it to good use.

BUT WHERE?!?!?! where does it hook?
    I believe i had ours tethered to the driver's seatbelt stalk. Can you take a pic of the back of the driver's seat? I'd probably be able to remember better...we got rid of our Focus 3 years ago.

Re: RF tether in 2001 Ford Focus Wagon.

Seatbelt stalk... or you can also just barely wrap it around the seat track leg without it interfering with moving the seat back and forth... although from what I remember, I prefer the seatbelt stalk.
    Jen, Former CDN CRS Tech
    DS1 /02, Seatbelt in the driver's seat now!
    DS2 /05, Seatbelt

DS3 /12, Britax Frontier/Parkway SG
    DD1 /15, Rfing Peg PVC