Boulevard 70 wings

love-pink

Ill have to take a picture tomorrow when its light out, but this is the second seat Ive got where the left wing is very noticeably closer to dds head, verses the right wing. This newer seat is even worse than the other one I sent back :(

Is it normal? Do they relax out at all after a while? The right side is so annoyingly close to dds face she keeps trying to push it away :thumbsdown:

Here is a picture of the one I sent back. Its kind of hard to tell how inward bent it is but you can see the right wing is lining up with the center fabric and the left side is nicely towards the outer shell.

OLD ONE:
4d649d9a.jpg

NEW ONE:
b3e2cf8f.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

love-pink

I did send them that picture when the first one arrived. They wanted to send new foam.

I just wondered if maybe the wings relaxed out a bit after some use. I was pretty shocked when the second one arrived like this too :/

Last edited:

njkj

The second ones wings are crazy close together!! YOu can kinda tell in my siggy but DDs BV70 wings almost touch the shell.

love-pink

Heard back from Britax and they are sending new foam Monday :) I just think its really weird I got two seats like that.

Last edited:

love-pink

Very helpful. My wings don't even round like yours, they are more squared off where the bend is, making an angle. If that makes any sense at all :p

are they really? sounds like a defect to me! mine are all curved and rounded on the edges. Hope the new headwings are better :)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

PunkyMonkey

Mine too are shaped perfectly around the shell and nothing like yours! I can totally understand why your dd would be pushing those away that's also weird that you got two defective seats! I've never seen one look like that!

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse autocorrects!

love-pink

The new wings came today and what a difference!!!
The new are on the top and the old on the bottom ;)

0754b1a3.jpg

0b802576.jpg

New:
0e93038a.jpg

Old:
b3e2cf8f.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC