Diono customer service response

lourdes

I call Diono because I am having some issues with my DD Radian 80sl, they are going to replace the seat, I ask if I was able to keep the body support pillow because I use it with my DD as a head support, I have read here that in the new Diono seats you can't do that, the rep told me that you can do it in the new Diono seats as well, she said that the body pillow is a separated from the head pillow. So ho do I believe now???

ADS

Phineasmama

The body pillow IS separate from the head pillow. The body pillow is bigger and has a butt pad that is attached and cannot be removed.

See pic:
(please excuse all the toys floating around)
585b47ab.jpg

christineka

The new one doesn't have anything to keep the pillow attached like the old one does. You just have to set it in there (looking funny with the butt part on top) and hope it stays in place? That purple looks lovely, though.

lourdes

I want to keep DD body support, can someone please tell me exactly what to say to her? She said that the body support can be use just like the other one as head support, English is not my first languish and the don't have Spanish speaking reps, I need to know exactly what to say when I call her again.

Phineasmama

The new one doesn't have anything to keep the pillow attached like the old one does. You just have to set it in there (looking funny with the butt part on top) and hope it stays in place? That purple looks lovely, though.

It has velcro to attach it to the body support and there is also a strap on the back side of the head part.

OP you should just not send it. It's not like they're going to keep using the seat!

lourdes

That's what happens when you try to do the "right" thing and ask! Now the rep knows I want to keep the pillow, maybe I will just accidentally leave it out of the box....
Do I need to send the boot too?

Phineasmama

I would send the boot, since that is an integral part of the seat. Plus you will have no use for it! If they are sending you a new seat you'll get a new boot as well

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC