Who wants to help me pick some new seats??

mominabigtruck

We have decided to keep both of our vans for the time being so I think I need a couple new seats:D

Ok, a 98 caravan with captain's chairs and tas in all outboard positions and a 98 venture with captain's chairs and as of right now no tas until I get it into the dealer. The chevy will be my primary van but I have not tried any of my seats in it yet because it's completely torn apart. My dad says hopefully it will be done by saturday.

Kids are ds1, almost 10 and riding in a cruz, ds2 6.5, 60ish lbs and a huge torso, currently on the top slot in a fr85. Ds3, 3, 40ish lbs riding in a xtsl rfing and dd, 18mo, 21lbs and very petite riding in a classic blvd.

The seats I currently have are:

2 blvds 1 classic, 1cs both expiring next year
rn xtsl with 45lb rfing
avenue
fr85
maestro
cruz
a bunch of literiders

I'm pretty sure I want ds2 in a hbb in the caravan but I don't want to spend a ton of money and he's already outgrown anything you can buy at target or wm. He would love a monarch but I haven't seen any on swap lately. I also need the option of fitting another rfing seat for when my sister rides with me, which is pretty often. That's why I've kept the avenue around.

I like the look of a true fit and I think dd would fit great but I am not loving the blah grey cover bru has on sale right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC