Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Carseat Crazy

Re: Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Quote Originally Posted by mommydev View Post
    Does anyone know if they are really sticking to the purchase after March 1, 2012 rule? I have someone willing to give me a car seat UPC, but it was purchased before that. I'm also looking for a carrier UPC, but I figure I will buy one and either try to sell it or give it to someone who needs it if I have to. If I can't use that car seat UPC, then I will still be looking for one of those.

Why don't you compare the UPC to the one on the drop-down menu for Britax Registry Rewards? I think as long as it matches they have no way to know when it was purchased. The UPC is not unique for each individual purchase. The UPC is the identifier code for a particular product, but not the individual purchaser. I know that my Britax carrier had a DOM that was early 2011 and I was worried it might not qualify even though I just bought it last week. Nope, the UPC did match the one listed and it qualified.

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

My stroller just came and someone cut the upc code out of it. I am sickened. There is also someone on craigslist who does not even live in my area who keeps posting for upc codes (she needs them all) who is paying people for them, I'm wondering if people are now getting the seats and reselling them as I have also seen 2 nwt boulevards on cl recently. I wonder if Britax doesn't shut this program down soon because of abuse. Does it say something like they can stop it at any time in their rules?

On a related note I have a car seat code to trade if anyone has a stroller code they don't need. I may return this stroller and be out shipping since someone did this to cheat.

Carseat Crazy

Someone gave me their extra carseat UPC, but it is missing the last number. You know how the first number and the last number are separated from the middle numbers, a bit? Well, it's missing that last separated number. I'm not sure if I should chance sending it in and then having them sent back. I just scored a frontier on NBD, so maybe that'll have a UPC but I'm not expecting much since a few people have non-UPC products lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilybug1 View Post
    Someone gave me their extra carseat UPC, but it is missing the last number. You know how the first number and the last number are separated from the middle numbers, a bit? Well, it's missing that last separated number. I'm not sure if I should chance sending it in and then having them sent back. I just scored a frontier on NBD, so maybe that'll have a UPC but I'm not expecting much since a few people have non-UPC products lately.
    I have a car seat manufactured April 5, 2012 and it doesn't have the last # on the upc either, but I sent it in anyway because I'm sure the seat is eligible.

I cut it off the box myself so I know there wasn't another number.

7. Thank You from:

I sent off for my free seat yesterday. How long has it taken you guys to get your new seats? Does it take the full 6 weeks?

Senior Community Member

My UPCS were delivered to Britax last Friday and I havent heard anything yet... I think another poster said it was around a week before she got the email saying she could order her free seat

I don't need the promotion but I have a ra55 and a fr85 box I can get UPCs off of if anyone needs them.

Brittney, mom to four.... 9, 6, 4, and 11 months!

11. Thank You from:

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by love-pink View Post
    My UPCS were delivered to Britax last Friday and I havent heard anything yet... I think another poster said it was around a week before she got the email saying she could order her free seat
    It took about a week and a half for me. Check your spam box, that is where i found my email. Also, another way to check is log on to your account. If it now says 5 available credits versus 5 pending credits you are good to go.

13. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by mommabritt View Post
    I don't need the promotion but I have a ra55 and a fr85 box I can get UPCs off of if anyone needs them.

Brittney, mom to four.... 9, 6, 4, and 11 months!
    Just PMed you. I would be very grateful for one of those UPCs if you still have one. Thanks!!

I REALLY need a "large accessory" if anyone has one...I bought the second seat at the end of April but DH threw the box out.

I'm willing to buy the carrier to get the seat...my brother and his wife are having their first at the end of August and could REALLY use this seat!
    Mama to DS:10/03-Harmony Transit, DD 1/06 Parkway, DD2 4/10- Nextfit/frontier DD3 7/13- Pria

Carseat Crazy

I too didn't have a large accessory, but I bought the BOB warm fuzzy for about $30-35. I don't even have a Bob stroller, but it was the cheapest large accessory I could find.

If anyone still needs a small accessory, Wayfair has the baby carrier seat extender for $9.15

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle3116 View Post
    If anyone still needs a small accessory, Wayfair has the baby carrier seat extender for $9.15
    I can't find it. Where is it listed?

It's not there now. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by duckmama View Post
    I can't find it. Where is it listed?
    Last edited by sparkle3116; 07-26-2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: see next post

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

here it is - http://www.wayfair.com/Britax-Baby-C...clearance=true

I bought a cupholder when they had them for $8.

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    here it is - http://www.wayfair.com/Britax-Baby-C...clearance=true

I bought a cupholder when they had them for $8.
    Thanks! I guess I found it by accident yesterday and just didn't know how to find it again. I'm new to Wayfair. Is there a way to watch for deals without having to scroll through all their sale items?

YAY! I ended up with four of the five UPC's, after I bought a B-Ready and second seat on the free ride sale, and bought a carrier on sale to round it out. I figure I will sell it, but even if I give it to someone as a gift, or whatever, I'm still WAY under the cost of the seat! This will probably end up as the new baby's convertible in one of our two cars but might temporarily be in my in-law's car. They've got a classic Marathon that expires later this year. I wasn't expecting to do this, since I just had one of the UPC's and I was standing there in the store looking at the Britax carriers when I realized that's all I needed to have all five!!

*BUT* the store I bought most of my items from places their barcode OVER the code for Britax. The rest of the label is visible, so it will say, "Black Carrier" or whatever and has the manufacture date and the rest of the label. I think I'm just going to select them all and mail them in, and if they want to scrape the tags off to verify, they're welcome to do so. I'm afraid I'll damage it if I do so myself. Any thoughts there?
    Carrie- CPSTI and busy WOH Mama to
    A., 11 yr old, I., 8 yr old, E., 4 yr. old, and baby O. 2 yr, old!

Quote Originally Posted by Avery'sMama View Post
    *BUT* the store I bought most of my items from places their barcode OVER the code for Britax. The rest of the label is visible, so it will say, "Black Carrier" or whatever and has the manufacture date and the rest of the label. I think I'm just going to select them all and mail them in, and if they want to scrape the tags off to verify, they're welcome to do so. I'm afraid I'll damage it if I do so myself. Any thoughts there?
    I called yesterday about this because the shipping label sticker for my stroller was put on top of the bar code. She said to cut the whole white sticker with all of the information on it and leave the shipping label in place.
    DS 4/1998 - Seatbelt
    DS 2/2005 48lbs 48" - Monterey & Oobr
    DD 7/2007 37lbs 42" - Radian & Frontier85
    DD 9/2009 28lbs 34" - RF RadianRXT & RF NextFit *My Cancer Fighting Chick*
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/julianaurbach

24. Thank You from:

I just got a RA50 Classic on clearance at target I still have the box sitting here waiting to go out in the trash. Silly question but where is the UPC code? I'll send it to whoever wants it if anyone wants?
    -Jaclyn, Mama to Lucas Wyatt 5-3-06 Riding in a FR85 and waiting for Amelia

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky5306 View Post
    I just got a RA50 Classic on clearance at target I still have the box sitting here waiting to go out in the trash. Silly question but where is the UPC code? I'll send it to whoever wants it if anyone wants?

Its on the label on the side of the box that has the DOM information. However, the Classic Roundabout isn't on the list of eligible items.
    DS 4/1998 - Seatbelt
    DS 2/2005 48lbs 48" - Monterey & Oobr
    DD 7/2007 37lbs 42" - Radian & Frontier85
    DD 9/2009 28lbs 34" - RF RadianRXT & RF NextFit *My Cancer Fighting Chick*
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/julianaurbach