Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

mommydev

I have the UPC from my b-ready second seat if anyone needs a large accessory one. My b-ready box is long gone.

duckmama

I'm having trouble reading the brochure. 1 car seat, 1 stroller, 1 carrier, then what is a large and small accessory? A second seat is big right? Then if you got a boot cover or a car seat adaptor is that a small one?

lovemybabies924

I need a b-ready, small accessory, and baby carrier. Planning to buy a b ready and small accessory anyway when my bee plus sells, guess I can give the carrier as a gift haha

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

rainglue

Argh... i need a baby carrier and a large accessory UPC! I really want the boulevard, but it's so expensive! If anyone has extra they don't mind parting with, I would be eternally grateful.

duckmama

Does anyone know if it is ok for us to pay to get a carrier upc code, like if we post it on craigslist that we'd pay x amount for the upc. It seems like no one has the darn carrier. I will end up with 3 carriers, possibly 4 without buying the britax one and do not need it and everyone I know has a becco or ergo and doens't want the britax one.

rainglue

Does anyone know if it is ok for us to pay to get a carrier upc code, like if we post it on craigslist that we'd pay x amount for the upc. It seems like no one has the darn carrier. I will end up with 3 carriers, possibly 4 without buying the britax one and do not need it and everyone I know has a becco or ergo and doens't want the britax one.

I don't think britax would ever know if you ended up buying it from craigslist. How can they tell? I've already seen some craigslist post for britax upc's. Also, check out thebump.com's Swap Spot. http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/4544478/ShowForum.aspx I saw someone on their offering $10 amazon gift cards for upc's.

lovemybabies924

ckelly626 said:
Shoot. I have everything except the carrier upc but I bought them all last year so they don't qualify. :(

I'm lucky and all my items were within the time limit... But would they check?

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC