Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilybug1

I guess it depends on if you really *need* the Boulevard. Of course, no one really *needs* a Britax because you can buy other seats which are just as safe for less, but I mean, is it going to be a primary seat or an extra bonus seat that you would not have had but for the promotion. If it's a primary seat, it could be worth it. I personally have too many strollers as is and I had no need to buy an expensive stroller, so I did buy the UPC code. I do think $40 is too much, but PM me if you want to know how much I bought it for.

As for the carrier, you can get it sometimes for retail for $60-70.

Then, I ended up buying the cheapest large accessory I could find which was about $30.

I resold the carrier with full disclosure of the missing UPC and took a loss of about $10-15. I will also resell the large accessory with full disclosure and will probably lose about $10-15 on that as well.

As for the small accessory, I bought the kick mats which were about $20, but I actually needed them so I don't see those as a waste.

Also, I had the UPCs from Frontiers I bought for a legitimate need/want, so that took care of my carseat accessories.

I would say that, all in all, after considering the losses/resale, I think I will have spent $50 on the Boulevard. This is not taking into account the carseat purchase and the small accessory purchase which I legitimately wanted outside of the promotion. Assuming I couldn't have resold the carrier and/or the small accessory, I would have spent about $120 on earning the seat which I think is still a good price for a Boulevard G3.

Last edited:
ADS

Marvin711

Good point, had not considered resale of two items I don't need....I do need the seat, somewhat, I mean I have more seats than kids. But this one would go into a car to be used daily. If I don't do promotion I will purchase another boulevard...thanks for walking me through it...off to look at carrier deals again.
Has anyone resold stroller?? Or where have you found stroller UPC codes if you didn't need stroller?

Lilybug1

FYI, I sent my UPCs on August 2 and got the email about ordering today, August 21st. I let you know how long it takes to ship! Yay me!!!

Cryssy Jane

Woot I sent mine same day and haven't received anything. My rr account still said pending credits yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

momofzacnalex

It took me 1week from date that I sent the upcs til I got the email that the free blvd was ready for purchase. Woohoo! I am a britax lover.

Cryssy Jane

I called this morning to check on the status of my pending credits and left a message. I have not received a call back as of yet.

hunypooh77

Does anyone have a large accessory UPC they dont need? I have everything but the large accessory and the carrier now. :)

Little man is going to be 15 months on Sat and is still riding in his SR32 in Dh's truck, I figure by the time I have all the UPC's and send them in (and get a response) he will NEED a new seat!

L

lindseycope

Does anyone have a large accessory upc code? I threw away my Bob carseat adapter box on accident and it is the only one I am missing. Thanks for the help!

Cryssy Jane

received a call back from gail today. They have my upcs right there but it wasn't put in the system... hmmm

/facepalm. I just looked at my copy. I clicked the wrong stroller button :(

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

Woot I emailed and explained the mixup and was approved. Ordered the seat this morning.

milkking

Just a tip for corrugated boxes: if you use a utility knife you can cut through just the top paper layer and peel it right off with no significant damage to the box.

Here's the pic of my carrier box, but it's the same idea--cut through just the top layer all the way around.

DSCN3904.JPG

Is it okay just sending in the barcode?
From the reward rebate form on Amazon, it seems like you have to clip the whole tag including the MRD?

By the way, does anyone know how they determine the purchase date from the UPC label? I have a B-safe seat which I bought in Feb. 2012, and the UPC code is valid from Britax website. I don't know if I can use that one.

If anyone has spare carseat UPC and is willing to give away, please pm me. Thanks!

Lilybug1

By the way, does anyone know how they determine the purchase date from the UPC label? I have a B-safe seat which I bought in Feb. 2012, and the UPC code is valid from Britax website. I don't know if I can use that one.

I don't know for certain, but it would appear to me that they cannot tell the specific purchase date as long as the UPC code matches. Honestly, I find it weird that they chose to limit dates of purchase, but yet require a non-dated proof of purchase. But, I suppose they put some thought into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC