Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Rosey

If anyone has an extra carseat UPC I would really appreciate it. A kind Mama here offered me hers but her DH threw out the box before she got a chance to cut it out. Another kind Mama sent me hers but it got lost in the mail. I bought a carrier so the carseat is the last one I need.

There's a very good chance I have an extra car seat code. Let me ask my sister if she threw the box out yet.

Lilybug1

Just a tip for corrugated boxes: if you use a utility knife you can cut through just the top paper layer and peel it right off with no significant damage to the box.

Here's the pic of my carrier box, but it's the same idea--cut through just the top layer all the way around.

DSCN3904.JPG

Really? I used a box cutter and couldn't get it that neat...oh well.

hunypooh77

If anyone has a large or small accessory UPC they are not using I would love to have it!!

Little man needs a seat for daddys truck and he is almost too big for his SR32, plus he is in dd's ashley floral in my vehicle and it expiers in a year...1 free seat would be awesome since we need 2

JustJack

I'd love some codes if anyone has them. I plan on buying the B-ready and the 2nd seat and maybe the infant carseat. Baby isn't due until April so I have some time. The only thing I don't plan on buying is the baby carrier as I don't care for that style.

gsdguenter

If anyone has an extra carseat UPC I would really appreciate it. A kind Mama here offered me hers but her DH threw out the box before she got a chance to cut it out. Another kind Mama sent me hers but it got lost in the mail. I bought a carrier so the carseat is the last one I need.

Mystery solved!!! I was 22 cents short on my postage :p It came back and I just slapped another stamp on it. You should get it soon :doh:

kaharris83

Mystery solved!!! I was 22 cents short on my postage :p It came back and I just slapped another stamp on it. You should get it soon :doh:

Yikes I'm sorry I didn't realize it would take more than one stamp. Someone else sent me one based on my last post. I'll post back here when I get them and I will pay it forward and pass the second one on to someone who needs it.

daisypaige

Bah! Hubby recycled my Infant car seat adapter box before I could get the UPC! Anyone have an extra small accessory UPC they don't need? Pretty please??

daisypaige

Bah! Hubby recycled my Infant car seat adapter box before I could get the UPC! Anyone have an extra small accessory UPC they don't need? Pretty please??

daisypaige

Sorry for the duplicate. I hit my browser's back button and it posted again. Not sure how to delete the second entry!

sparkle3116

Sorry for the duplicate. I hit my browser's back button and it posted again. Not sure how to delete the second entry!

Click the edit button at the bottom of your post, then click on the "Go Advanced" button in the edit window and there's a delete option

ETA: I was wrong. Some forums have a delete option, but apparently shopping does not :(

daisypaige

Click the edit button at the bottom of your post, then click on the "Go Advanced" button in the edit window and there's a delete option

ETA: I was wrong. Some forums have a delete option, but apparently shopping does not :(

Thanks for trying to figure it out for me. I kept looking everywhere...glad I'm not crazy!

K

KaitlynO

Yikes I'm sorry I didn't realize it would take more than one stamp. Someone else sent me one based on my last post. I'll post back here when I get them and I will pay it forward and pass the second one on to someone who needs it.

I just PM you :)

hunypooh77

Thanks to a generous lady on here sending me a small accessory UPC, I only need a large accessory and the carrier. If anyone has a large accessory they wont use I would love to have it!!:)

Thanks!!

thtr4me

I am still looking for everything but the car seat. Any help would be much appreciated.

I am sure I will end up having to buy the carrier at some point. Thanks so much!

Marvin711

I'm giving up!! I think after all my time plus purchasing the items or just codes I could have just bought seat!! :)
I found a stroller code for sale but they are asking $40 and I am thinking that is too high, I also need to purchase carrier that I don't need for that code...tell me I am doing right thing by passing on promotion!?! Am I missing something in the numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC