Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Re: Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Where can I find the list of 'approved' UPCs?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Moderator - CPST Instructor QuassEE's Avatar

Abbi (9, Ozzi/Olli), Aiden (11, Affix), Mason (16), & Kyle (18) in '02 Protege5 & '11 Ody TE.
    It's like free money...Couponsurfers.com

4. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    If anyone has an extra carseat UPC I would really appreciate it. A kind Mama here offered me hers but her DH threw out the box before she got a chance to cut it out. Another kind Mama sent me hers but it got lost in the mail. I bought a carrier so the carseat is the last one I need.
    There's a very good chance I have an extra car seat code. Let me ask my sister if she threw the box out yet.

If anyone has any extra upcs...I would appreciate it. I am going to do this...I hope

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle3116 View Post
    Just a tip for corrugated boxes: if you use a utility knife you can cut through just the top paper layer and peel it right off with no significant damage to the box.

Here's the pic of my carrier box, but it's the same idea--cut through just the top layer all the way around.

Really? I used a box cutter and couldn't get it that neat...oh well.

Carseat Crazy

If anyone has a large or small accessory UPC they are not using I would love to have it!!

Little man needs a seat for daddys truck and he is almost too big for his SR32, plus he is in dd's ashley floral in my vehicle and it expiers in a year...1 free seat would be awesome since we need 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rosey View Post
    There's a very good chance I have an extra car seat code. Let me ask my sister if she threw the box out yet.
    PM'd ya.

Carseat Crazy

I'd love some codes if anyone has them. I plan on buying the B-ready and the 2nd seat and maybe the infant carseat. Baby isn't due until April so I have some time. The only thing I don't plan on buying is the baby carrier as I don't care for that style.

If anyone has an extra carseat UPC I would really appreciate it. A kind Mama here offered me hers but her DH threw out the box before she got a chance to cut it out. Another kind Mama sent me hers but it got lost in the mail. I bought a carrier so the carseat is the last one I need.
    Mystery solved!!! I was 22 cents short on my postage :P It came back and I just slapped another stamp on it. You should get it soon

Quote Originally Posted by gsdguenter View Post
    Mystery solved!!! I was 22 cents short on my postage :P It came back and I just slapped another stamp on it. You should get it soon
    Yikes I'm sorry I didn't realize it would take more than one stamp. Someone else sent me one based on my last post. I'll post back here when I get them and I will pay it forward and pass the second one on to someone who needs it.

Haha, that's okay. As long as the UPC gets to someone in need its all good!

Bah! Hubby recycled my Infant car seat adapter box before I could get the UPC! Anyone have an extra small accessory UPC they don't need? Pretty please??

Bah! Hubby recycled my Infant car seat adapter box before I could get the UPC! Anyone have an extra small accessory UPC they don't need? Pretty please??

Quote Originally Posted by daisypaige View Post
    Sorry for the duplicate. I hit my browser's back button and it posted again. Not sure how to delete the second entry!

Quote Originally Posted by daisypaige View Post
    Sorry for the duplicate. I hit my browser's back button and it posted again. Not sure how to delete the second entry!
    Click the edit button at the bottom of your post, then click on the "Go Advanced" button in the edit window and there's a delete option

ETA: I was wrong. Some forums have a delete option, but apparently shopping does not

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle3116 View Post
    Click the edit button at the bottom of your post, then click on the "Go Advanced" button in the edit window and there's a delete option

ETA: I was wrong. Some forums have a delete option, but apparently shopping does not
    Thanks for trying to figure it out for me. I kept looking everywhere...glad I'm not crazy!

KaitlynO

Smile Re: Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Yikes I'm sorry I didn't realize it would take more than one stamp. Someone else sent me one based on my last post. I'll post back here when I get them and I will pay it forward and pass the second one on to someone who needs it.
    I just PM you

Carseat Crazy

Thanks to a generous lady on here sending me a small accessory UPC, I only need a large accessory and the carrier. If anyone has a large accessory they wont use I would love to have it!!

Thanks!!

I am still looking for everything but the car seat. Any help would be much appreciated.

I am sure I will end up having to buy the carrier at some point. Thanks so much!

Carseat Crazy
    I'm giving up!! I think after all my time plus purchasing the items or just codes I could have just bought seat!!
    I found a stroller code for sale but they are asking $40 and I am thinking that is too high, I also need to purchase carrier that I don't need for that code...tell me I am doing right thing by passing on promotion!?! Am I missing something in the numbers?