Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
I called yesterday about this because the shipping label sticker for my stroller was put on top of the bar code. She said to cut the whole white sticker with all of the information on it and leave the shipping label in place.

Fabulous! Thanks :) I have their store labels over three of the five items and I don't want to damage the Britax label by peeling them off.

sparkle3116

I saw a Britax carrier with the UPC on ebay. It's an auction starting at $5, (but it has a reserve price, so no way to know how much that is) or a Buy It Now for $55. Anyway, it might be worth looking into if you're still looking for a carrier upc.

Lilybug1

I called yesterday about this because the shipping label sticker for my stroller was put on top of the bar code. She said to cut the whole white sticker with all of the information on it and leave the shipping label in place.

A frontier I received yesterday did still have the UPC code on it, but Nobetterdeal was kind enough to stick a huge NBD sticker over it. Do you know if the rules invalidate a purchase made from a reseller like NBD? Thanks.

likes2shopalot

CPS Technician
Lilybug1 said:
A frontier I received yesterday did still have the UPC code on it, but Nobetterdeal was kind enough to stick a huge NBD sticker over it. Do you know if the rules invalidate a purchase made from a reseller like NBD? Thanks.

I would read the details and see if it says something about an authorized retailer or mentions anything about third party sales.

Lilybug1

I was reading the FAQ and the rules and I don't see anything like that.

In fact, I saw this:

"BRITAX does not offer the ability to create a Baby Registry or to sell all eligible products directly to the consumer on the BRITAX website. BRITAX encourages participants to create a Baby Registry at an authorized retailer, receive eligible products as gifts or purchase eligible products on their own,.."

The bolded part makes me think that they are specifically saying you can buy things outside of an authorized retailer. Anyone else read that too?

likes2shopalot

CPS Technician
I also found this:

Do all my eligible products need to be purchased at the same retail location?
No, you or your friends/family can purchase the eligible products wherever the products are sold. All products and fashions are subject to availability.

love-pink

For all y'all who have ordered your seats, did you get an email when it shipped? How long before you received the actual seat?

Cryssy Jane

Just my luck. Ordered a carrier on amazon. It got here today. No UPC and the box has been opened and all tags have been removed.

Eta that's two now that I've ordered and are missing UPC codes. One from nbd and one from amazon. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

likes2shopalot

CPS Technician
Wow. I am surprised amazon would ship it out that way - unless it was from their own warehouse deals. But more than that, who thinks its ok to cut the UPCs off and return stuff? Its ok to try to resell it on ebay, craigslist, or another forum, but its not ok to just return it. IMHO, its stealing.

Cryssy Jane

likes2shopalot said:
Wow. I am surprised amazon would ship it out that way - unless it was from their own warehouse deals. But more than that, who thinks its ok to cut the UPCs off and return stuff? Its ok to try to resell it on ebay, craigslist, or another forum, but its not ok to just return it. IMHO, its stealing.

No warehouse deal :( directly from the amazon link.

lovemy2kidstw

likes2shopalot said:

Apparently a bunch of people..... There is a FR85 UPC on eBay right now for $5.00.

likes2shopalot

CPS Technician
Apparently a bunch of people..... There is a FR85 UPC on eBay right now for $5.00.

:( I can see selling them (or giving them away :rolleyes: ) if you actually purchased it and are not going to go for the 5 items. Honestly, if I saw a UPC for sale for the carrier for a reasonable amount, I would consider just purchasing it.

But buying something only to cut the UPC off and then return it is absolutely not ok in my book.

lovemy2kidstw

likes2shopalot said:
:( I can see selling them (or giving them away :rolleyes: ) if you actually purchased it and are not going to go for the 5 items. But buying something only to cut the UPC off and then return it is absolutely not ok in my book.

I agree, but there will always be people who take advantage of everything :(

Cryssy Jane

I agree. And honestly there have been two very nice mamas who got me to the point of just needing the carrier. I offered to pay them for the labels and shipping but both declined.

I have an extra cup holder UPC that one of the mamas sent me that I don't need. More than willing to pif if someone needs one.

kaharris83

I have an extra cup holder UPC that one of the mamas sent me that I don't need. More than willing to pif if someone needs one.

PM'd you. :)

I think it is sad that people are buying things, cutting the UPCs off, and returning them as well. Sorry you've gotten two carriers without the UPCs as well. I hope Amazon will let you return it and send you one with the UPC. How frustrating.

frugalmom

I agree. And honestly there have been two very nice mamas who got me to the point of just needing the carrier. I offered to pay them for the labels and shipping but both declined.

I was just about to pm, but saw the post.

If anyone has any extra UPCs I would be forever grateful.

Thank you.

StillThankful

Just my luck. Ordered a carrier on amazon. It got here today. No UPC and the box has been opened and all tags have been removed.

Eta that's two now that I've ordered and are missing UPC codes. One from nbd and one from amazon. :-/

:( Sorry to see that.

mommydev

It would never occur to me to cut the UPC off and then return an item, sell it on Craigslist with that in the description sure, but not return it.

But really I'm looking at buying a carrier as essentially the cost of buying my seat. I need another seat for DD but I would have only spent about as much money as the carrier because it's not going to get used every day, at least not right now. This way I can get a much nicer seat for the same cost. I have 2 cousins who just had babies, so I can always give the carrier to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC