Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilybug1

hi again,

I'm still looking for a carseat UPC. I'm not-so-smartly left my Frontier box at the installers. If anyone has an extra UPC for the carseat category, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's all I need.

Thanks.

ADS

msg221

I didn't realize I had 3 out of the 5 categories already. If anyone has a stroller or baby carrier UPC, those are the two that I need. Please PM me if you have one and don't mind passing it on!

likes2shopalot

CPS Technician
Can you use them from the Marathon or Roundabout from Target? If so I have one if someone needs it.

I am looking for a baby carrier UPC. I had one and didn't even realize that I had all the other ones I needed.

Lilybug1

I sent you a PM. I think the Marathon or Roundabout from Target would be fine. It does not specify a certain retailer or even price point. It only has to be an elgible product within a certain date of purchase. I am still looking for the carseat UPC. I would love one of your extra(s). Please let me know. Thanks.

Lilybug1

BUt it looks like the Roundabout 55 and Marathon 70 are. I would check and see what it says on your box to be sure.

likes2shopalot

CPS Technician
If you register to add items to your list, it isn't giving me an option for either of those two seats. Maybe I should just call.

The B-AGILE Stroller, B-NIMBLE Stroller, B-SCENE Stroller, CHAPERONE Stroller, and BOB Sport Utility Stroller are expressly excluded.

All BOB Trailers and Trailer Accessories are expressly excluded.

The PARKWAY SG and PARKWAY SGL Booster Seats are expressly excluded.

http://www.britaxusa.com/registryrewards/program-rules

Lilybug1

oh yea, in the case, then I don't think they do count. Online they sell the other versions, so I was confused. Sorry.

todzwife

If anyone bought the second seat and has a UPC for it, DH threw my box away before I got it off!

I'm also looking for the baby carrier UPC if anyone has one they don't need...

blessedmom

If anyone would be kind enough to send me a baby carrier UPC, I, my twins, and our upcoming third child would be more than grateful!

duckmama

If anyone would be kind enough to send me a baby carrier UPC, I, my twins, and our upcoming third child would be more than grateful!

That is the hardest to come by. Almost no one has one, it is pretty much what everyone is looking for in this thread.

sparkle3116

That [the carrier] is the hardest to come by. Almost no one has one, it is pretty much what everyone is looking for in this thread.

:yeahthatsad:

I ended up buying a carrier on clearance and selling it on ebay. I've noticed other people are doing the same thing, though, so there seems to be a glut of carriers minus upcs on ebay right now. I decided to just take the loss and enjoy my new seat :)

todzwife

:yeahthatsad:

I ended up buying a carrier on clearance and selling it on ebay. I've noticed other people are doing the same thing, though, so there seems to be a glut of carriers minus upcs on ebay right now. I decided to just take the loss and enjoy my new seat :)

Where did you find one on clearance?

Rosey

On amazon they sometimes go down to $70-75. That's far cheaper than buying a car seat. I just took my loss but I scored on from nobetterdeal with the UPC still attached for $50. I donated it since I didn't have a need for it.

sparkle3116

I got a navy one for about $55 shipped from babynewsonline.com. Those ones are back to full price, but they have the organic one for $63 + shipping

mommydev

Does anyone know if they are really sticking to the purchase after March 1, 2012 rule? I have someone willing to give me a car seat UPC, but it was purchased before that. I'm also looking for a carrier UPC, but I figure I will buy one and either try to sell it or give it to someone who needs it if I have to. If I can't use that car seat UPC, then I will still be looking for one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC