Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Phineasmama

Just FYI- looks like it can't be 5 car seats :(

How to Qualify:
Receive as a gift (or purchase yourself) at least 1 eligible product from each of the 5 categories – Strollers, Car Seats, Baby Carriers, Large Accessories, and Small Accessories – as shown in the BRITAX Registry Rewards Brochure or online at BritaxRegistryRewards.com. All products and fashions subject to availability. See program exclusions and limitations for expressly excluded products.
NOTE: PLEASE KEEP PRODUCT PACKAGING FOR ALL 5 PRODUCTS! PARTICIPANTS WILL NEED THE UPC BARCODES TO SUBMIT FOR PROOF OF OWNERSHIP & REDEEM FOR THE FREE GOOD.

Fresita

of course I just tossed the boxes for my b-ready and 2nd seat this week. Lame you can't use a receipt.
:banginghead:

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Ug. Of all the Britax seats I own, the only one eligible is the also the only one I don't still have the box for.

Of course I have no use for any Britax strollers, carriers, or large accessories either.

Fresita

Ugh never mind I have two things off of the large accessories so the only thing I'm missing is my stroller UPC. Can't believe I just got rid of that!!! *sigh* if anyone isn't using theirs I can put it to good use ;) lol

Briteliteus

I have multiple UPC's for most of this stuff. Too bad the box for my B-Ready got tossed. Anybody purchase one lately that they won't be using? I'd make it worth it to you. ;)

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I didn't see the FR85 on the list???
I do have a FR85 box. I think. And a PWSG box, but that's not very helpful.

ETA: Oh, I see. There's a second page of eligible car seats.

Also a second page of large accessories. I see the Britax "rolling luggage cart" is listed there and isn't all that crazy expensive - comparable to a Go Go Kidz anyway. Darn. If I had a Britax stroller and any use for a britax carrier I'd be in business... LOL.

crunchierthanthou

Also a second page of large accessories. I see the Britax "rolling luggage cart" is listed there and isn't all that crazy expensive - comparable to a Go Go Kidz anyway. Darn. If I had a Britax stroller and any use for a britax carrier I'd be in business... LOL.

I'm wishing I would have kept a B-Agile UPC, and snagged a Britax carrier off NBD. They had several in the $40 range last month. I'd be set!

Brianna

Bobs are included. Click on where it says strollers in the link for a full list.

I was reading it again today and only purchases from March of this year and newer are eligible. Can they really determine that from UPC though?

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

Phineasmama

That's odd because on the mail-in redemption form it says this:

Exclusions and Limitations
• Limit one redemption per household.
• The B-AGILE Stroller, B-NIMBLE Stroller, B-SCENE Stroller, CHAPERONE Stroller, and BOB Sport Utility Stroller are expressly excluded.
• All BOB Trailers and Trailer Accessories are expressly excluded.
• The “Classic” convertible seats are expressly excluded.
• The PARKWAY SG and PARKWAY SGL Booster Seats are expressly excluded.

I guess the Bob sport utility is different than a regular bob?

Brianna

There are several versions of the Bob, the sport utility duallie is included so it must be just that one model is excluded.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC